KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back

Rosbjerg

You know, in the Black Widow book, she's referred to as Director Hill, which I don't understand, since there can be only one Director of SHIELD, and Nick Fury just gave the job to Coulsen in the television continuity. Maybe Coulsen is still dead in Natasha's print universe.

In the comics, Coulson isn't the Coulson from the TV show, he's not as high up in the heirarchy of SHIELD as far as I know.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

yvonne-strahovski-wallpaper.jpg

• Like 5

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I don't even know who is going to play wonder woman. 

Miss Israel

936full-gal-gadot.jpg

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Wasn't she in Fast & Furious

Yes, she played Gisele Harabo (or so the internet tells me; never seen a F&F film).

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I don't even know who is going to play wonder woman.

Miss Israel

Meh.

She is so wonderful. 

morena-baccarin-22_zps529584d5.jpg

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 3

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

at first glance I thought it was Michael Cera...

18s0rwa3xj3iejpg.jpg

• Like 4
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Careful Monte, all of Wodan's girls are armed.

With man arms.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

If women with short hair look like men, men with long hair look like women. Neither is true. 

I don't think you know how androgyny works, but hey: new theme.

tumblr_mbf27omZGj1ropm3co1_500.jpg

tumblr_mc9jczk9Cd1rj2k9oo1_1280.jpg

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

I don't think you know how androgyny works, but hey: new theme.

Judging by the comments here I think that most people don't know how it works.

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Cera doesn't even come close to looking like the Isreali girl. Are you guys on crack? If you can't tell them apart perhaps the issue is with your eyes. LMAO

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Cera doesn't even come close to looking like the Isreali girl. Are you guys on crack? If you can't tell them apart perhaps the issue is with your eyes. LMAO

The Israeli girl is Gal Gadot, the short haired woman is Morena Baccarin who is Brazilian and was in Firefly :wub:

• Like 1

village_idiot.gif

Ahh Jamie Eason, how lovely she was before she went past that point of BF where the breast start to shrink.

village_idiot.gif

eva-green-ava-sin-city-2.jpg Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 5

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands