KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back

Rosbjerg

"she should be an hourglass."

Should?  You believe in slavery? Why should a woman or anyone look like any partciular way? They look hwoever they damn well please and/or what nature intends  for them not what some random internet spammer claims they 'should' be? That's disgusting.

Keep up with the H0T chicks. Woldan's last one is a real winna thoguh majority of them are good lookin'.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

believe it or not there was a scientific research (social or biological I don't recall), that concluded women with hourglass figures seem more attractive to men, because survival of the fittest

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

And, in some societies, fatties were favored. *shrug* Peopel are different and prefer different things. OMFG!

Volo, hourglass figure doesn't describe skinny women. it's only about hip to waist and shoulder to waist ratios 

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

the girl on the left is a neo-fascist, by the way
proceed at your own risk

here's a cuter pic of a cuter girl

1_7ef73c1bec4888a2b4169fd78de8b9c0%5B106

Edited by sorophx
  • Like 1
Walsingham said:

the girl on the left is a neo-fascist, by the way

proceed at your own risk

Also a butterface.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

that too

Walsingham said:

nice legs!

such awful music... 

Walsingham said:

they aren't naked in that video, they had their genitals and nipples plastered up. 

Walsingham said:

they aren't naked in that video, they had their genitals and nipples plastered up. 

My imagination unplastered them.

• Like 3

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

WTH has happened to this thread?

Monte, get back in here.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Sorry Wals, it's entered Peak Skank and has spiralled into selfie ho oblivion.

Understood. I'll have to hunt up some pics later.

For now: to the pub!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm currently liking 'thin' Pam.

180px-Archer-Wiki_Characters_Archer-Vice

-Elwood Blues

GABRIELA_ISLER_YAMAMAY_MILLION_DOLLAR_SW

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

found a picture gallery of this year's Miss USA contestants. not posting all of them, just the ones that caught my eye

Arizona (my "home" state, since my family used to live there)

os-miss-usa-2014-bathing-suit-pictures-0

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Iowa

Missouri

North Carolina

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Walsingham said: