Music... must go on...

Gorth

Thanks! That was what i was looking for; getting totally lost into the groove. But to be honest, jazz musicians in general play in their own division compared to rock/metal. Sure, there are some cross-overs like Zappa and Haake, but still...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

hey now, only a couple posts up we gave recognition to a jazz artist. that being said, we typical only enjoy our  jazz with a healthy side o' peanuts.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV0tr2W8oSM

Sabaton's usual cheesy stuff, but is rather catchy. Song is about the encounter between Stigler and Charlie Brown.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• Like 2

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

hey now, only a couple posts up we gave recognition to a jazz artist. that being said, we typical only enjoy our  jazz with a healthy side o' peanuts.

HA! Good Fun!

Can't listen to that without then listening to this!