Music... must go on...

Gorth

DM-Phantom, what a great map.  Still one of my favorite video game music tracks.

I can't bother to check, but I seriously can't remember any map called "Phantom"...

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

DM-Phantom, what a great map.  Still one of my favorite video game music tracks.

I can't bother to check, but I seriously can't remember any map called "Phantom"...

Stupid me, its DM-Barricade, Phantom is a similar looking custom map. I always mix them up.  :facepalm:

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 2

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Ear and Eye Candy:

Great. Now I feel like mkreku.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The best rasslin' entrance themes according to Keyrock:

1) Christian - "At Last"

Opera mixed with heavy metal?  Yes, please!

2) Jeff Jarrett - "My World"

I'm not a fan of Jeff Jerrett, nor do I think this theme is all that special overall, but it has the most important part, the opening hook which is instantly recognizable.  It cannot be overstated how important that is to a wrestling theme

3) Edge - "Metalingus" - It has the most important part, the opening "You Think You Know Me" which has been the intro to most of Edge's theme's throughout his career, plus a recognizable melody with easily dung lyrics.

4) The Brood - "Blood" - Sure, Edge and Christian were vampires, or whatever, at this point, but the theme is baller as ****, no denying that.

5) Ms Chif - "Repined Bastard Nation" - Leave it to a super badass female wrestler to come out to a theme by a Norwegian Black Metal band.

6) Harlem Heat Theme - Those who didn't watch WCW in the early 90s don't remember how amazing the Steiners/Harlem Heat feud was.  Also, R.I.P. Sherri Martel, one of the most underappreciated talents.  Sherri was amazing.

7) NWO First Theme - The theme before they polluted it with a bunch of samples

8] Kenta Kobashi - "Blazing Sword" - This one probably won't resonate with those that never saw the greatest wrestler that ever lived.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNjQilnp-7Q

Fun fact:  When I hear this theme I cry.  Every time.  Because it's Kenta Kobashi.

9) Alexander Rusev - "Roar of the Lion" - Rusev's current theme.  This is some serious final stage boss battle type ****!

10) Bullet Club - "Last Chance Saloon" - I'm so sad they don't come out to this theme any more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2oQFPfw_nQ

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

As an aside, the most baller entrance ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BikzaM61UeA

Conan the Barbarian entrance rising up out of the stage with lamentation wenches (no offense intended) on both sides disrobing him.  I'm not sure it's possible to get more badass than that.  How can you possibly get more badass than that? ...  ...

Oh.  Rising up out of the stage with a buster sword next to a freakin' raptor while money rains down on the crowd.  Game over.  praise.gif

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Many people consider the album this was off of (Midnight Marauders) to be Tribe's best, not to mention one of the best of all time.  I, personally, think The Low End Theory is better, but I won't put up that much of a fight.  I miss Tribe.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸