Music... must go on...

Gorth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E50QazmwP7M

Circle of fire my baptism of joy at an end it seems
The seventh lamb slain, the book of life opens before me.
And I will pray for you.
...Some day I may return.
Don't you cry for me
Beyond is where I learn.
  • Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Iron Maiden 1984

iron-maiden-1984.jpg

Better than your favorite band.

Iron Maiden 2014

Iron-Maiden.jpg

Still better than your favorite band.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Thanks, Reddit.

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

the 11 o' clock number from Guys & Dolls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7kzsZreG0o

what? you folks don't like musicals?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I've liked all of the instrumentals by this artist I've come across, but it seems like all of their songs that have vocals are usually much too vulgar for me...dangit.   :p

Edited by Bartimaeus

Eraserhead. I'm in a love-hate relationship with that film. Impossible not to hate it, impossible not to love it. And that song goes so well to those scenes...

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

162 - Outside the Mosque

• Like 3

I can't believe I sat through a minute of that song before it hit the vocals and I realized I hated it. :p

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 2

Saw the last episode of Hemlock Grove. Like a bazillion other people I immediately looked up this song.

I know it's sappy, but it actually made me miss all the parts of my family who are dead, gone, and/or forgotten. Teared up a bit, which, you know, is bloody helpful just before going to work.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.