Music... must go on...

Gorth

Latest stuff I've been listening to is Within Temptation's Hydra album, mainly because I missed it's debut earlier.

Well, that and my standard fare of various hard rock/metal bands. 

"You know, there's more to being an evil despot than getting cake whenever you want it"

"If that's what you think, you're DOING IT WRONG."

Don't Think Twice It's Alright.

Various covers.

I've already posted more than enough covers of this song in the past. But I'm really i the mood for it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Been listening to a lot of Black Flag and Henry Rollins recently.

Been into this band lately, and figured I would share. They are called Graveyard.

I was expecting some pretty bad death metal with the name "Graveyard'. I'm pleasantly surprised.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Today I found out that Ryan Gosling makes music too. And...

... It.Is.Awesome.Sauce.

Bought the CD right away and it's going to be running up and down now for a little while.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I've been getting into a lot of Michael Jackson lately actually. Always had respect for his music but never really dove into it, and the huge tabloid gossiping and media crap always turned me off from getting into it. Talk about being under a lot of pressure.

But yeah, he did a lot of amazing music. And as someone who's never been that interested in it... Man, that guy could dance his ass off.

He also did some darker stuff. I find this song particularly powerful: 

Edited by Starwars

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I bought Blast Tyrant by Clutch. The whole album. It is just awesome.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Physical copy?

Oh yeah, baby. I am old school.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

If I wanted to get all my music on physical copies I'd have to import some really rare stuff so I rather download it over Amazon. But I got all Nine Inch Nails songs on physical copies.

And its wonderful.

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet.