What are you playing now?

Gorth

Not sure if it's a glitch or what, but I was able to recruit a Level 45 pawn to my party even though I was only Level 16 at the time.  Usually, the only pawns available to me when I go into that rift thing were pawns at my current level.  But lo and behold, a Level 45 was sitting there, so naturally I had to add her.

Speaking of pawns, how do you know if someone has recruited your pawn?  I've put my pawn up for recruitment, but I haven't noticed any differences (ie. no gain in equipment/money/levels/whatever).

• Like 1

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Not sure if it's a glitch or what, but I was able to recruit a Level 45 pawn to my party even though I was only Level 16 at the time.  Usually, the only pawns available to me when I go into that rift thing were pawns at my current level.  But lo and behold, a Level 45 was sitting there, so naturally I had to add her.

Speaking of pawns, how do you know if someone has recruited your pawn?  I've put my pawn up for recruitment, but I haven't noticed any differences (ie. no gain in equipment/money/levels/whatever).

Well do you have any friends playing ? Your friend's pawns are always free.  And you only know when the dismiss your pawn, the next time you sleep you get the news. Maybe it even brings you an item along with quest and enemy experience.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Been playing Agarest: Generations of War

Gaaaah...

As if Bioware romances weren't bad enough, this game has romance as an integral part of the campaign. As you play over a number of generations, each generation you have to get hitched to some girl in the party to have a kid with to play as in the next generation. So you can't get around having to choose who to get to like you best. Especially as apparently, the more they like you the better the stats of the next character...

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Be glad you are not a fan Bioware "alternative" romances, else you would be unable to finish the game :p

Edited by Mamoulian War

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Space Colony, seems like it'll be micro-hell

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Playing Drakensang: The River of Time and having a grand ol' time so far.  The game seems very story and dialogue heavy, which I THOROUGHLY support, even if some of the dialogue and voice acting is hilariously cheesy (some of it is surprisingly decent too).  Heck, I'm liking it better than Dragon Age: Origins (it's the game that seems the most naturally comparative to it) so far, likely because it's fairly lighthearted and cheery and not all DOOM DOOM DOOM!  BLOODSPLATTER EVERYWHERE!  Of course, I'm still very early in the game so my opinion, as always, is very much subject to change.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Not committing to any game really. I play some Night of the Rabbit until my power supply gets noisy. Then I might play some Tales of Xillia.

Mostly just waiting for my copy of Virtue's Last Reward to arrive.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

IWD2... havent played it before and i hate every moment of it. the rest of it is fine but the DnD system just doesnt feel right... got off  the ship, met the first goblin, my 14hp lv1 fighter goes for it, it rolls a 20 and does 15 damage, my fighter dies from the first attack of the first enemy of the game. now ,after many reloads, im at the goblin stronghold

Go in the options check the heart of fury box and prepare for the butt hurt. XD

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Finally beat Expeditions: Conquistador. Managed to avoid any form of mutiny and got every member of my group home with me to Spain. Sometimes, it felt like the computer was cheating. Rangers constantly hitting me from the other side of the map was a usual occurrence. Ihad that luck twice, once against a very strong opponent.

Well do you have any friends playing ? Your friend's pawns are always free.  And you only know when the dismiss your pawn, the next time you sleep you get the news. Maybe it even brings you an item along with quest and enemy experience.

A buddy of mine played DD awhile ago, but I'm not sure how far he got into the game or how high he leveled up.  He's the only one on my friends list who I'm aware of that's played Dragon's Dogma.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Just go buy their debt then. Why would you want to evict some poor family at all, you monster. :o edit: Just j/k of course. That's just the alernate solution. Who knows which one is better in the long run.

Edited by Majek

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Finished off Strike Suit Zero, game was ok. I guess I hated the combat as I was doing it with KB&M rather than a stick.  Defense missions are annoying in that it seems everything is up to you as your wingmen are useless and the AI is savvy enough to know to primary you at all times.  But the mecha suit does wreck stuff (blinding explosions, yay..) so it was fun over all

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Beat GTA V. It had its flaws but I consider it the best game in the series. Non-ridicilous checkpoints, shooting that is better than the other GTAs. The world was mostly fun to explore, the main cast was good and the soundtrack was good.

It's biggest flaw, no PC version.

Until they FIX that, a 0/10 from me ;(

• Like 4

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Dragon's Dogma takes me an hour just to do one quest, mainly because of the walking across the map.  It doesn't help that the exact same enemies spawn in certain areas, forcing me to fight them in order to get past that section.

Dragon's Dogma takes me an hour just to do one quest, mainly because of the walking across the map.  It doesn't help that the exact same enemies spawn in certain areas, forcing me to fight them in order to get past that section.

The game is frustrating for the first few hours, but don't give up because the final boss fight and the ending is simply unforgettable.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Picked up Euro Truck Simulator 2 from steam sale out of curiosity. It's surprisingly fun, possibly mostly because of the internet radio feature. I got sick of the short ass song lists of local radio channels long ago.

Popped in UK, rarely I have seen something as sick and perverse as left side traffic, it's not everyday that I feel pure horror playing a game :p

Played a fantastic mission in Xcom where a whaling ship was infested with Chryssalids, and they kept pouring out of the whale carcass.  It was really well set up.  The great thing was I had to have one soldier run up to the control room, and I covered her with snipers on the docks while she moved.  It was intense.