The funny things thread

LadyCrimson

That all because Subotic wasn't let back on ASAP ? That's some good rage though.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Ah Sweden, you're opening a can of worms here.. Especially when the rest of Denmark finds out. :brows:

A court in Sweden has ruled that it is acceptable to 'self pleasure' in public as long as it is not directed at anyone. (source)

I should imagine it WAS directed at someone, albeit in his head. They should have charged him on that basis.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Ah Sweden, you're opening a can of worms here.. Especially when the rest of Denmark finds out. :brows:

A court in Sweden has ruled that it is acceptable to 'self pleasure' in public as long as it is not directed at anyone. (source)

I should imagine it WAS directed at someone, albeit in his head. They should have charged him on that basis.

But then we'd have to lock up a good portion of our population, since in their heads they are comitting hate speech against people all the time...

Not that I'd complain one bit, would be a mite annoying to have my father in jail but **** it. Totally worth it.

• Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Wohoo "what goes on under the blankets in Sims³

cWACHHH.gif

I just realized I've been doing it wrong all these years...

Sweet electric Matterhorn!

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

*gets tazered*

That is some good fighting instincts. Just grabs the dude holding her by the balls.

Man, what with Raithe's cat, we have a theme going on here.

-Elwood Blues

I have no clue what the long wig and stuffed dragon toys pinned to long underwear are supposed to be. :disguise:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have no clue what the long wig and stuffed dragon toys pinned to long underwear are supposed to be. :disguise:

Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones

on a REALLY REALLY bad hair day

and after a couple of hundred Krispy Kreme donuts

Edited by kgambit
  • Like 1