The funny things thread

LadyCrimson

Gas mask, you're doing it wrong!

plastic-bag-safety-mask.jpg?w=661

Shame, man. The real ***hole in this scenario is the bastard who's paying to do a job which needs protective equipment, and then leaving him to work without any. :(

Seen this kind of **** too often over the years.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Hmm.. did'nt even consider him being barefoot, I thought it was someone that was just too lazy to go get a real gasmask. Now I feel kind of bad for laughing.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

It's .. Hentai Kamen

Some sort of...parody of Kekko Kamen, I'm taking it?

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Now I feel kind of bad for laughing.

I don't. There is nothing wrong with laughing about sad / depressing stuff, a good laugh doesn't hurt anybody. 

He's not going to be funny when he's coughing up blood or weaving around 'drunk' with carbon monoxide poisoning.

Not having a go at you for posting it. Just saying he's not necessarily an idiot, just desperate for work.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My friend quoted the reddit thread:

Thank you for contacting support and I'm so very sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your elected representatives.

First, I need you to look at your founding document. You can usually find this in your government's archives but it may be elsewhere depending on your settings.

Once you've found the document, check to see whether your government is still under warranty. If it is, it might just be cheaper and easier to return it for a replacement.

Assuming that you're out of warranty, here are a few troubleshooting tips:

Are your politicians are spending more than $1 million per election? If so, ensure that the money does not come from private donors or else you risk a misalignment of your legislators' priorities.

Make sure that you've enabled the option to increase the number of legislators to account for population increase. The manufacturer recommends no more than 30,000 constituents per legislator.

Sometimes, one or more politicians might get stuck in an infinite loop. An extreme example might be bringing up the same legislation for a vote dozens of times. In such cases the only solution is complete replacement of the faulty unit.

The manufacturer does not recommend the use of political parties. However, if you must use parties then make sure you have at least 5 or 6 viable parties.

Try booting in safe mode. If that doesn't work, try booting the bums out of office.

Thank you again for contacting support and I hope I was able to assist you today.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.