The funny things thread

LadyCrimson

Cats on anesthetics.

IbL1TIX.gif

that's the hardest I've laughed in a good long time, thanks!
  • Like 3

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

V "Since we were talking aboot Canadians elsewhere"

L0L Bathroom stalls here have their share of nasty lanyuague including gay bashing, racism, and insulkting others. Just like everywhere else.  You, of course, show the bathroom stall  in some  church. :p

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

drwho50th_zps80e56764.jpg

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

your-emperor-is-false-by-captvovan.1.jpg

• Like 3

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

BEAKIE! YAY!

Just a shame that the shoulderplate is erroneous, on the since the right pauldron should have the chapter heraldry, the left one wich you show your enemy have the studs for extra armour.

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

BEAKIE! YAY!

Just a shame that the shoulderplate is erroneous, on the since the right pauldron should have the chapter heraldry, the left one wich you show your enemy have the studs for extra armour.

On the early lead miniatures you sometimes find the studded shoulders on any old way. Probably a question of field repairs away from the chapter armouries. Possibly in a galaxy far far away.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Really? I never had lead miniatures so I could'nt say, but that's a fun little detail. :)

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Really? I never had lead miniatures so I could'nt say, but that's a fun little detail. :)

Mate, I've got some real collectors items. Shame I can't paint to save my life. Probably won't get to them until I retire. :)

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Hehe, just a wee bit jealous. Then again, back then I did a lot of wee-wee's. :blush:

Wspdnj5.gif

That is without a shadow of doubt the single most terrifying thing I've seen all year.

• Like 4

-Elwood Blues

Clearly the worst crotchrot in the world. :D

• Like 1