I scooped up the WB Humble Bundle and got a bunch of games.  Among the games in the bundle are FEAR2 and F3AR, neither of which I have any intention of ever playing.  If anyone wants either game, I'll gift it to you.  Drop me a PM, first come first serve, one game per person.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I bought Sid Meier's Pacific Skies for $4.50 last night, played it for a bit, and got two cards.  I then sold the one card for 50 cents and another for 25 cents.  Who the heck is buying these things?

I have no idea, but I hope they keep doing it because I like free money.  :biggrin:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I bought Sid Meier's Pacific Skies for $4.50 last night, played it for a bit, and got two cards.  I then sold the one card for 50 cents and another for 25 cents.  Who the heck is buying these things?

I don't mind trying to get badges of things I like...(e.g. since I like the Roman Empire, I like getting Roman/Byzantine Empire related badges). I never pay for them with anything besides money I got from selling other cards, though. :)

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I scooped up the WB Humble Bundle and got a bunch of games.  Among the games in the bundle are FEAR2 and F3AR, neither of which I have any intention of ever playing.  If anyone wants either game, I'll gift it to you.  Drop me a PM, first come first serve, one game per person.

F3AR is gone.  FEAR 2 still available.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I hope you gave Fthreear to someone you hate.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I hope you gave Fthreear to someone you hate.

:lol:

It's actually pretty decent if you have someone to play it with in co-op...

/searches for something else positive to say

I got nothin'.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-10-30-steam-passes-65-million-active-users-milestone

So Steam has 65 million active users. An impressive number by any standard :thumbsup:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Anyone want Bantam Arkham Asylum/City, FEAR 2/3, LotR War up North, Scribblenauts Unlimited?

or any of these

A New Beginning - Final Cut
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
The Whispered World
The Dark Eye - Chains of Satinav
Journey of a Roach
Deponia
Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

I've got both Batman's, but on Disk (so windows live :(). I wouldn't mind having them for that. Unless of course someone wants them and he or she hasn't played those games at all, which would mean they HAVE to do so, and I wouldn't want to be in that way of them finding out they (especially Asylum) are great fun...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I've got both Batman's, but on Disk (so windows live :(). I wouldn't mind having them for that. Unless of course someone wants them and he or she hasn't played those games at all, which would mean they HAVE to do so, and I wouldn't want to be in that way of them finding out they (especially Asylum) are great fun...

I had Arkham Asylum on disc and I ran into every bug on record and a couple not on record despite blowing the recommended settings out of the water. It made the trouble of installing KotOR II on a Windows 7 computer seem like a breeze in comparison. I simply gave up after my twelth attempt at reinstalling it, windows live, my video card drivers, my physX drivers, etc. - it is the first time I just gave up on a game and returned it.

Does the Steam version work at all?

Supposedly, both Batman's retail versions will soon work on Steam by adding the keys. Arkham City already works, and Asylum is a work in progress.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/200260/announcements/detail/1909817119598626547

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

That... would be pretty awesome.

As for Batman installation errors, I remember when I got Arkham City and tried installing it by clicking Asylums map, then manually changing Asylum to City. Any other installers that would be fine, but for this one... it somehow still wanted to be in Arkham Asylums map, and the overwriting of data ruined both games and I had to reinstall both.

Sad times.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee