What you did today

Tale

e6e35f130ceb.jpg

people+old-ladies.jpg

Five days later

In other news.... I barely moved and only ate skittles and a sandwhich today.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Oh, it's gotten me beers in the past, but to be honest, I prefer Korean girls. And I'm currently located in pretty much the street for well-dressed girls in Seoul. I go out for walks.

Girls-Generation-SNSD%20-22.jpg

Wasn't this some musical group or something? They seem oddly familiar.

Fourth from the right is cute. But I'm more for borderline-psychotic Slavic women.

Today I have the day off. Naturally it's about 35 C outside, joy.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

That group happens to be the hottest girl group in Korea these days, but yeah, I'm not a big fan of them either.

That group happens to be the hottest girl group in Korea these days, but yeah, I'm not a big fan of them either.

So they're what gets blasted by the SK military across the DMZ?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

*cue bunch of neckbeards claiming how they don't like girls who are about five steps above anything they could score themselves*

;)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Could be far worse, could be people whining about ones that got away, or breaking up (one of our RPGs got delayed due to GM emo-ness for that, bah!).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Could be far worse, could be people whining about ones that got away, or breaking up (one of our RPGs got delayed due to GM emo-ness for that, bah!).

While definitely bad. no way I'd consider it "worse".

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

So they're what gets blasted by the SK military across the DMZ?

I doubt it, they follow the Geneva Conventions don't they? :p

---

Quit smoking a couple of days ago, and now I'm really starting to hate myself for it, because everything I do at home makes me want to have a smoke. -.-

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Today my phone dropped onto the wet bathroom floor, and proceeded to pick up several tiny droplets of water.

It is now cooling off in a bowl of rice, awaiting the Moment of Truth in which it shall return triumphant, return permanently crippled, or not return at all.

I think the monthly $7 I've been paying will cover even water damage, but of course, I probably wouldn't get a replacement until I'm back in the States.

*shakes fist*

Edit: Oh, and funnily enough, at one point we did blast girl group music over the DMZ as some kind of... I don't even know if they were aiming for seduction or demoralisation.

Well never knew rice was a method to dry out a wet cellphone, another thing for the useful knowledge file. Back to work tomorrow after a week off, not looking forward to the adjustment, heh.

Aahhhh.

Been without internet access for the last 8 days.

Technical difficulties finally resolved

Man, it's good to get it back before the withdrawal really got going. But damn, email and all sorts to deal with now...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

i've been in hermit mode for the past few months, as evidenced by the massive hobo beard i just got rid of

for the most part i've just been working lots of extra days, and when i am free i just chill at my partner's place and play games

hardly bothered to go out for parties, gigs, lunch or anything, but i don't really miss it

i barely hear from anyone, so i don't really feel as though i'm missing out on anything

it was my birthday a few weeks back, and i realised i've been on this forum for about 7 years or so. strange how some things stay the same whilst everything else in your life goes through major changes

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

except none of you went to my highschool!

yesterday: instead of editing my book, i started writing a short story.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I try not to think about it, myself, might push me to suicide.