What you did today

Tale

If they rain delayed with one out left to go I'd be all :banghead:

Edit: WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I finished Dead Money and thus the last of my dlc runs. I'm about 3/4 of the way through a nice mellow merlot. I'm happy that the dragon found someone as nice as his wife to take his scaly hide. Congrats man! ...And, I just noticed that the Giants are heading to the world series. I'm not much of a baseball fan, but I congratulate the Giants fans.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I was sick at home due to a horrible cold and am finally playing MotB for the very first time.

After playing NWN 2 it feels like I stepped out from a cold, dark valley into a glorious, sun-caressed city made out of solid gold, with angelic choirs singing sweet songs into my ears.

Yeah, I have to say that I think MotB is a most excellent game. I, myself, am enjoying a hefty cab now that the merlot is gone. Can I really taste the fine points in a cab after a fifth of merlot? It's a trick question. I can taste the difference, but I just. don't. care. Now, back to my regular run of New Vegas.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Off to celebrate 18 years of nuptial bliss in the Roost with my spouse!

Congrats and I hope it continues equally as well into the future..

On my downside, I seem to be developing a rather annoying sore throat and short coughw which is certainly a wonderful start to the week..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I've been pretty much doing the "Carlton Dance" the entire time whilst watching the Giants game.

Well, at least doing that you won't let baseball put you to sleep :p

Today has been a great day with clients apparently ignoring my efforts to help resolve their issues.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Today as I drove home after getting some take-out dinner, I was singing to some Katy Perry song at top volume whilst stopped at a traffic light. Pounding the steering wheel, bopping the head around, probably looking like an idiot, all of that. Then another car pulled up in the lane next to mine. He had the same song/station on in his car and we started bopping in time together, waving to each other. It was like out of some movie, and it was glorious.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Glanced at my syllabus for Architecture for the first time since classes started a month ago and realized I was 4 chapters behind in the reading. BUT I ACED THE FIRST TEST ANYWAY. Considered buying a whiskey flask so that I can always have bourbon on hand in case I need to celebrate like Chris Avellone.