What you did today

Tale

The chat scroll speed is like lightning.

Maybe if they keep on drinking, we'll get more dancing. Needs more drunken dancing. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah, I'm on Twitch as Ehtiar.

And Chris' sudden shock at 3.8 and the words out of his mouth.. right before realising Feargus' daughter was on the other side of the room..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Good to be back, however briefly.

I'd apologise, but I'm sure you've been getting on splendidly.

I've been rushed completely out of my mind with my new work. I've lost weight, but also hair. Much more cynical. Still moderate idealism. Don't drink nearly as much.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

And you've been missing the experience of watching the Obsidian team drink copious bottles of vodka live...

Good to be back, however briefly.

I'd apologise, but I'm sure you've been getting on splendidly.

I've been rushed completely out of my mind with my new work. I've lost weight, but also hair. Much more cynical. Still moderate idealism. Don't drink nearly as much.

Good to see you Wals! Hopefully you got a chance to pledge Project Eternity :)

Yes, I did that a while back. Raithe threatened me with nerdoid excommunication if I didn't.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Even on a camera, I still can't watch or be around drinking folk. :p

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I need to disconnect my car alarm, that I never use. Sucks my battery or something. I seem to go through a lot of car batteries. eg, my car won't start. Stupid car. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

It's 1am here, I'm at my parents and I'm supposed to be getting sleep for an early morning hospital visit with dad but instead I'm sitting at a window, smoking and watching the finish party for the Kickstarter...only another hour left, I figure I can push a wheelchair while tired, Project Eternity is one of the few things I can feel enthusiastic over at the moment so the good vibes are worth it :)

It's both amusing and kind of creepy the amount of love that green shirt girl (nicole) is getting from the crowd.... :shifty:

Every time they group-sing the mic breaks. Darnit. I wanted a vid of the whole thing.

I'm not normally a party-person but that's definitely a much cooler office party then I've ever been a part of.

..Do you get the feeling "greenshirtgirl" just might become the new office nickname?

And good gawd, Avellone is seriously on the way to a happy drunk.

Headphones would blow my eardrums. Speakers it's less painful. Lucky for me it's only 6pm. :lol:

Well it hit 2am here.

Of course, I decided to say sod it to buying groceries this weekend and up my pledge in the last minute.

Then with 10 seconds to go realised I hadn't included the "postage" fee on top so had to suddenly rush back in to do that....

I started thinking Chris Avellone might have a drinking problem.

TWO HANDS AND ONE MOUTH!

Anyway, too bad I missed the party, but I'm a nervous wreck this week and have to sleep when I can. Looking forward to the end product. :)

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif