What you did today?

Tale

Oh, speaking of fixeded.. Today the new visa cleared for my Ukrainian mail order bride, so I am expecting her back around July 8 or so. I had to send her back to refit her with summer attire..

z_4f39d099.jpg

Much better.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Sweet mother... are you a wizard? Where does one procure such bounties my good friend?

p.s her haircut kind of sucks but I find her bewbies to be quite pleasant.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Sweet mother... are you a wizard? Where does one procure such bounties my good friend?

p.s her haircut kind of sucks but I find her bewbies to be quite pleasant.

"Mail Order"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I recall a friend that got engaged recently. Never seen a man post so many photos of his girlfriend (with sappy comments to boot!). Then again, I can understand people doubting her existence. Server room's AC is dead so no work at the moment, debating to pass the time reading work stuff or perusing Wikipedia for interesting things.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I always pictured mkreku as something of a dirty hillbilly (exactly like his avatar, in fact), but this challenges that idea.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I always pictured mkreku as something of a dirty hillbilly (exactly like his avatar, in fact), but this challenges that idea.

She does have a pretty mouth...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

One downside to sharing photos, heh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

This "not being able to do work" thing is pretty cool. Haven't had a Monday this fun in ages! :p

The weather has turned obnoxiously heavy and oppressive. Which isn't helping the rather exhausted feeling. Tried sitting down to work through some logic problems and it took me about twice as long as normal.. and I keep starting to doze off.. :p

.. And that does add a certain element to the whole "mail-order" concept for brides mkreku...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

No... No... I'm sure he is exactly like that.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

what exactly is a mail order bride?

You know when you order shoes online, and when they turn up they are surprisingly scuffed, and smell faintly of formaldehyde?

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Basically, a bride that is sold through the mail to a man. Often from less economically successful countries.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Basically, a bride that is sold through the mail to a man. Often from less economically successful countries.

For some, the end result is the 21st century equivalent of slavery and for others the end result is the express queue to visa/citizenship in more affluent countries (where they dump their "spouses" right after the mandatory duration of the partnership to acquire such papers).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Shopped, cleaned, played. Now about to watch Battle of Los Angeles. Not because I expect it to be a great movie...but just because we can.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Had a job interview, was going really well until at last minute said something that got totally misunderstood and made me seem an arrogant **** (I know what you're gonna say, and I disagree :)). Think I managed to defuse it, but still... Well, I'll hear towards the end of the week if they send me to the psych eval.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Woke from what must have been some bizarely awkward way of sleeping..with one serious crick in my neck that's still aching even now.

Got an actual physical letter arrive from a friend in the states.. it's surprising how that feels different from a quickly jotted email.

And hm, hopefully not talking too soon, but the weather isn't being quite as heavy and oppressive as it has been... I'm hoping this means the worst has broken..

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I did alot of exercise Yesterday. I'm in pain, I'm also craving beer.

Trying to fix a bug I've been working on for far too long, driving me nuts.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

For some, the end result is the 21st century equivalent of slavery and for others the end result is the express queue to visa/citizenship in more affluent countries (where they dump their "spouses" right after the mandatory duration of the partnership to acquire such papers).

When you put it that way, it's just an extremely inefficient form of state sponsored prostitution!

-Elwood Blues