FO: NV (DLCS) Discussion

am a blues fan o' the nth degree, so we were pleased to see that the last two dlc offerings takes their names from classic blues songs. am just curious as to whether "mean old world" and "the lonsome road" actual gets played in the respective dlcs.

am not particular liking clapton, but the following recording with duane allman might be our fave version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1r1PrJ_rsk...707CA8FE59954EF

also, am wondering what version o' the lonsome road will be utilized for the fo:nv dlc. gene austin is classic, but given the 1950's theme, sinatra might be more appropriate.

regardless, am hopeful that the aforementioned great songs does more than inspire titles.

HA! Good Fun!

Can you actually rebuild your char, I only saw the possibility of changing traits, not perks.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

as far as we know, it is only traits that were to be alterable.

applicable quote found

"Like all New Vegas add-ons, Old World Blues raises the level cap by 5.[2] Also, the add-on offers new traits (and give you the opportunity to change your own traits if you've already chosen them) that will allow you to cap your level at 30. "

respec o' traits would appear to have been planned to be added.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

new traits (and give you the opportunity to change your own traits if you've already chosen them) that will allow you to cap your level at 30. "

Bonus info: the new Trait that sets your level cap at 30 (and also provides some Chem-related bonuses) is called "Logan's Loophole."

So, like much of OWB, probably not a favorite of those who object to the out-of-timeline referential humor.

• 2 weeks later...

So another delay and another unspecified date?

Bethesda has been seriously screwing up the DLCs release.

And they have just 2 more months to push out the GOTY edition before Skyrim.

Maybe the delays rae to troubleshoot bugs? It's what we've been demanding...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

So another delay and another unspecified date?

Bethesda has been seriously screwing up the DLCs release.

And they have just 2 more months to push out the GOTY edition before Skyrim.

Maybe the delays rae to troubleshoot bugs? It's what we've been demanding...

Supposedly it's not the developers fault.

And Old World Blues was similarly delayed and it still end up with it's fair share of issues.

I would guess it has something to do with the console manufacturers. Maybe Bethesda couldn't get a proper release date from Microsoft and Sony.

That is also interesting:

We?ll be announcing the final date, along with a couple of other interesting FNV-related items in the near future.?

Probably they will announce the GOTY edition as well as the release date for the preorder items DLC, but who knows.

Edited by Bendu

i just want them to announce obsidian will be the lead developer on fallout 4, using new tech from id and toolsets developed by bethesda

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

a rainbow that, if followed to its end, takes you to a pot of golden nuka cola caps all signed by brian fargo, feargus, MCA, JE Sawyer, The Master, and god.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, just a little more than a week before my exams, I'll be in full studies mode. ;)

EDIT: Also seeing weapon packs coming for New Vegas is.. disappointing. As much as I love the game, spending 4 euros to get a Bozar and some Nuka Cola trinkets seems a little too much. Will wait for the inevitable Steam sales.

Edited by WorstUsernameEver

The weapon one looks interesting. Unique Anti-Materiel, Nuka-Cola sign.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I like that more game devs are releasing preorder content as minor DLC. While a lot of it is junk, some of the content is cool enough that it would be a shame to see it only enjoyed by those who preordered. Brink also recently released it's preorder DLC.