FO: NV (DLCS) Discussion

Not to interrupt your highly enriching discussion on challenges, but Fallout: New Vegas "Ultimate Edition" is going to come out February next year.

Finally! \o/

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

you is nuts. Gromnir has also coached (american football and rugby) and so we can again smell your crappola.

Funnily enough all I smell is a man who hasn't mastered the arcane art of getting people to do things because they are fun and challenging. It's perfectly possible. _You_ simply can't do it. Which begs the question why you're so proud of that fact.

Although it does explain why you are so hostile to the suggestion that it's easy.

again with the nonsense. random guy at a skate park trying to tell us what is fun is bad enough, but suggesting that we should or would Buy random-guy suggestions? if you knew anything 'bout coaching, you would know that it ain't as easy as it looks, and getting kids to buy-in right from the start is extreme important. even then, telling us that you could get a bunch o' skater kids to purchase your challenge suggestions is so utter ridiculous that we not take any pride in being able to see through your nonsense. sure, if tony hawk (is tony hawk too old... we do not know current skater pantheon) showed up to a skate park and made suggestions, we bet kids would be falling all over themselves to complete suggested challenges, but even tony hawk would have a hard time Selling the challenges. Buy My Book of Challenge Suggestions. utter ridiculous. btw, am guessing you ain't tony hawk. lord knows we hope you ain't suggesting that you doing josh challenges is akin to skater kid wanting to impress tony hawk.

well, at least wal has mastered the arcane art o' the absurd.

btw, the game itself is 'posed to be the thing that is fun and challenging. takes a serious paucity o' creativity to needs pay somebody extra to give you challenges to makes a $50 fun.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)