Deus Ex 3

Right.

Sci-fi shows have done much better already, so I am not impressed in that regard :lol:.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Sarcasm failure?

That was real, just added some modified parts. You know, like every TV show these days does.

I don't hope there are too many of them in DX:HR though. Actually, more none at all...

IMO Orogun meant the artificial limbs. I disagree though, the piano player's hands are obviously(?) gloves.

Ehh neither, I'm actually a bit of a trans-humanist so this is right up my alley when it comes to taste.

Also, they're gloves but the stain of AfterEffects is all over that video.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Meh to that.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well the fans made a fuss about this.. so apparently now they've switched the Augmented Reality to optional aspects...

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Well the fans made a fuss about this.. so apparently now they've switched the Augmented Reality to optional aspects...

That's actually a nice a gesture by the devs. Kudos to them.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And they've set it up so the "automatic options" for the Deus Ex difficulty setting is no highlighting, and no objective navigation display... >_<

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Well how nice of them.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

thats actually pretty rad of them, and is hopefully indicative of the mindset of the team.

Im so sick of developers acting like "the problem with the highlighting is YOU the buyer of my wondrous games".

So its nice to see a team actually go about quickly and humbly adding a toggle for a "feature" that many people are unhappy with (regardless of whether or not the unhappiness is justified, it shows that the team is trying to please the customer instead of demanding the customer idolize their masterpiece)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Nah, that will happen post-release.

The more options the better. If I had it my way option pages would look like a spreadsheet of gameplay mechanics you could toggle.

this.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Good news. Nice to see devs make a positive change for once. Options are the best solution to single player gameplay: let the player design their own experience as much as possible.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Yeah but the amount of times you hear a developer cry "it's not as simple as making a button!", so this kind of thing is heartening :)

*cough* DA2 Friendly Fire *cough*

Yay for DX:HR!

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I predict the soundtrack will be awesome,

I think so too. The one title they released a few months ago was really great already.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Yeah but the amount of times you hear a developer cry "it's not as simple as making a button!", so this kind of thing is heartening :lol:

*cough* DA2 Friendly Fire *cough*

Yay for DX:HR!

And DA2 short length, and a more "actiony" feel, and more romances, and more console friendly. The only thing that they didn't do to try and please everyone was make it so it would stimulate your prostate while you were playing the game; I'm sure that they tried though.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif