Deus Ex 3

It's about the figure. Things like that are often the biggest attraction of collector's editions.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Heh, I'd wish they left stuff like Geralt's head out of the CE edition.

Makes it more expensive, and what am I going to do with it.

Alas if I want a disc, paper manual and other goodies I have no choice.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I'm so curious about how crazy the that dues ex human revolution bugs gonna be o3o...its just gonna be so silly like the rotating head of doc mitchell or other things that would just make ya LOL but still its really funny X3...

I'm so curious about how crazy the that dues ex human revolution bugs gonna be o3o...its just gonna be so silly like the rotating head of doc mitchell or other things that would just make ya LOL but still its really funny X3...

Are you by any chance a 13 year old girl?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I was referring to the crazy fallout NV bugs dude...Your not so bright to pick it up....And you guess it wrong....man...I still wondering on what type of bugs that tombraider underground suffered when it first launched o.o you know...

Now now, be nice to the new guy, at least until he starts hating on Alpha Protocol.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Are you by any chance a 13 year old girl?

This came across as creepy for some reason.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yeah...and I do own a copy of Alpha Protocol as well o.o;;;

Welcome, make yourself comfortable, pick an Avatar, stay away from LoF (for your own sake) and stop your line of comment or else I'll have to relinquish my title to you.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Looks good. I hate his voice but what can you do. :)

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

You can turn on subtitles and then read his lines really loud.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I'd still hate his voice though, although I do not hear it in a playthrough if I take the measures you've advised.

Are you kidding? How can you not love that husky, "noiresque" tone? It's perfect, plus it sort of reminds me of Denton.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

It's a Deus Ex game. You don't want smooth dialogue in casual tones.

It has to be stilted lines with that noir tonal speech. :thumbsup:

o O (Just all done in a smart way rather then a 'crappy' one)

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

This game is so ****ing pretty. I'm looking forward to any other easternised versions of games now that SquareSoft got their hands of Eidos.

Spiky haired agent 47 FTW :sorcerer:

village_idiot.gif

I just spunked myself... just saying.

Can't wait for this game!

World of Darkness News

http://www.wodnews.net

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente