What you did today

Gorth

Trying to do a minor c# lesson / challenge involving triangles. (in between having to deal with various other tasks and chores completely unrelated to programming).

Of course, even as I try to figure out what specific maths functionality there is in c#, I'm realising that my math skills are pretty dead and trying to remember how to actually use three given lengths to work out the angles and types of triangles..... :shifty:

The things you forget how to use....

BAH! Real men write their own maths functions, making use of SIMD units, in C++.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

What makes you think Raithe is a man?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

There are many lines I could use in response to that....

However, I'll go with the "yes, in actual fact I'm a 300lb alsatian from canada who goes by the name 'mandy' on the weekends."

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

One of those nights where dreams leave you waking up in the wee small dark hours of the morn, with your fists clenched, grinding your teeth, and feeling like you want to attack something.

Not the most conductive to a restful nights slumber.

Job interview. Now mostly chilling and wondering how these kinds of events make me find entirely new muscles in my body. And they all hurt like hell.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Woke up at 4 am today, so decided to clean the kitchen. That's the most productive thing I'll be doing today, always seem to get these God damned go-nowhere bugs at work it seems. *shakes fist*

But will be a happy day, I get to pop out to the store and get DOW 2 Retribution, yahoo.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Started work on my tattoo sleeve. I started with the inner side of my left forearm. When it's finished, this piece is going to read "Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone" I just finished the backdrop reading "ALONE" in a red death metal font. When it heals, the rest of the text will be added. It's still up in the air as to how the rest of the text is going to be done.

[PIC]

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

I love tattoo's and have three myself but I always avoided putting them in places that can be seen by casual observers or would show when I wore short sleeve shirts.

To me, that font was a little hard to read and Im not sure I would have puzzled it out if not for you saying it read "alone".

It's the point. It's in a place I can plainly see and be reminded of often. It's more of a motivational tool to keep doing what I'm doing. The art direction chosen was simply to indicate how brutal the struggle can be with standing up for what you believe in and how isolated it can make you feel at times. It's not something that I care if others can read or not. I didn't brand it on myself for the convenience of outsiders. It's entirely personal.

Stand Your Convictions and You Will Walk Alone.

I just can't get past the "pay money and endure pain for the purpose of optional decoration" thing. I can't even be bothered to shop for stuff to hang on the (rather austere at present) walls of my house-- the mental investment required to decide on stuff to permanently "hang" on my body is way beyond me.

Statistics in psychology makes my head hurt. Man, I used to be so good at maths.

Stats isn't about maths. It's about knowing which handle to crank. >_<

Just do the practice work. Only solution.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

So for the really worrisome... The UK Government has decided to spend around

Stayed up all night learning video stuff, recording, editing, recording, editing...games are fun to work with and I'm learning a lot in the process but I may need another video camera this year...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So for the really worrisome... The UK Government has decided to spend around

-Elwood Blues

I moved all day long yesterday, and now I have a new house full of boxes. Man, I have a lot of work to do, and it was a killer to go to work today, but at least the internet is up and running at full speed.

I moved all day long yesterday, and now I have a new house full of boxes. Man, I have a lot of work to do, and it was a killer to go to work today, but at least the internet is up and running at full speed.

Don't some ISP's have a service in which they set up the service before you move into a new place?

Guest The Architect
Just do the practice work. Only solution.

I actually like doing the hand calculations, it's just trying to learn/memorise all the symbols, key terms and their functions that's a pain in the ass.

got woken up this morning to a phone call from a friend

she wanted me to come take her to the airport, as she was freaking out a bit and didn't want to be there alone

she's off to Canada to work for Ubisoft

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

got woken up this morning to a phone call from a friend

she wanted me to come take her to the airport, as she was freaking out a bit and didn't want to be there alone

she's off to Canada to work for Ubisoft

Does she freeze if she's not continually connected to the internet? :thumbsup:

sonsofgygax.JPG

Ask her to bring up making a new Rainbow 6 game with the classic style pre-mission planning and squad customisation when she gets there. :thumbsup:

she's going to be working on the new Splinter Cell apparently

already told her to get a crate named after me :*

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!