What you did today

Gorth

gf was down for the weekend for her birthday

she's gone now and i have 4 days to recover until i see her next

an epic weekend though

I hate you so much. I hope you know that. :)

hadn't seen her for 2 weeks

feels like i got a couple of cracked ribs. not sure i would've lasted another day :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

And found that my sister was taking the day off work with a migraine

And to think some people get those frequently. :)

Yeah, my mother has some one-use pen injectors with some reaaally good meds for the migraines she gets.

One shot in the thigh and boom, out like a light for about 6 hours (Of course, that's a pretty restricted prescription).

Although actually I have to say, she hasn't had as many bad ones in the last half a year or so.

So I'm pretty much thinking it's a family curse.

It's one of those annoying things, we used to have a really good GP. But he retired..and his replacement..well, is a nice guy. A very pleasant Doctor. Just his medical skills aren't exactly great. I mean, I know my mother has a nice collection of medical conditions, and her file is inches thick and there's a whole batch of pharmacutical products they have her on...

But for over a year he misdiagnosed that she'd developed diabetes and kept telling her she was only suffering from "side-effects" of the drugs she was on.

Ignoring her comments that she'd been on most of those drugs for years without those side-effects.

And he's kind of like that with the rest of the family. As a person, he's nice and friendly. Just as a doctor, he's a little bit crap.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Didn't get the job I'd applied for. Placed 2nd out of 39 applicants. Quite sad, everybody seemed really nice and it looked like something I could've seen myself doing for a longer time. :)

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

This reinforces my view that most family GPs could be replaced with a friendly woman handing you a warm and freshly laundered towel.

And found that my sister was taking the day off work with a migraine

And to think some people get those frequently. :)

Yeah, my mother has some one-use pen injectors with some reaaally good meds for the migraines she gets.

One shot in the thigh and boom, out like a light for about 6 hours (Of course, that's a pretty restricted prescription).

Although actually I have to say, she hasn't had as many bad ones in the last half a year or so.

So I'm pretty much thinking it's a family curse.

It's one of those annoying things, we used to have a really good GP. But he retired..and his replacement..well, is a nice guy. A very pleasant Doctor. Just his medical skills aren't exactly great. I mean, I know my mother has a nice collection of medical conditions, and her file is inches thick and there's a whole batch of pharmacutical products they have her on...

But for over a year he misdiagnosed that she'd developed diabetes and kept telling her she was only suffering from "side-effects" of the drugs she was on.

Ignoring her comments that she'd been on most of those drugs for years without those side-effects.

And he's kind of like that with the rest of the family. As a person, he's nice and friendly. Just as a doctor, he's a little bit crap.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Getting walked through some further C# development.. geared around TDD (Test Driven Development) and I'm just not making the right mental connections today... Which is a little bit frustrating.

So okay.. we've got a program that achieves the results wanted.

Now we put in a bunch of Tests that at the moment all cause failures.

Then we look at those tests to create code that satisfies them so the Tests pass..

And none of this actually has any relation to the code we'd already done.

Soo... I've got to take all the logic and code of the first part (the code that satisfied the original problem)..remove it..and re-create it in a totally different way that the Tests will accept.

Right at the moment.. I'm just not clicking on it.

We hit that stage a couple minutes ago, but I just put on Remember me, and we've punched through the doldrums like a cavalry charge of angry bees through an old man's horrified face.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

We hit that stage a couple minutes ago, but I just put on Remember me, and we've punched through the doldrums like a cavalry charge of angry bees through an old man's horrified face.

Ah, I have no musical background at the moment..

Although I do have a snazzy pair of black & white two tone shoes upstairs... :)

I've been passing blood... It isn't pleasant and I am quite unwell.

I've done that. It wasn't good for me. It won't be good for you. Get yourself to hospital NOW. Seriously.

I went to the hospital the day before, they rehydrated me. I'm not 100% better, but I'm back at work now.

Still sometimes passing blood.

Royal Surrey Hospital... The staff there didn't seem concerned.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!