RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Maria Caliban

I kind of remember the first Highlander movie being.. good?! Is it possible that Christopher Lambert has been in a good movie..?

Of course, I was like.. 13 when I saw it the first time. My memory is a bit vague.

Fortress at least has Loryn Locklin, so I'd think a serious fapper such as yourself would appreciate it! :shifty:

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Well that's why they put the egyptian born living with spanish name Scott there to train him xDD

Hahahaha, yeah that is true! :shifty:

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Fortress at least has Loryn Locklin, so I'd think a serious fapper such as yourself would appreciate it! :shifty:

Pfft, like I would need a woman to fap. The whole point of fapping is NOT needing a woman!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Greystoke, you bloody kids.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Greystoke, you bloody kids.

Not bad, but not the best Tarzan film (and doesn't Sir Ralph Richardson get killed by surfing down the steps on a silver service tray?)

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

hm, Telltale games are doing a series of episodic games based/inspired on Back to the Future.. Supposedly in the sam and max/monkey island style...

They got the rights to Christopher Lloyd and Michael Fox's likeness.. and Lloyd will be doing some of the voicework apparently...

And a percentage of the profits will be going to Fox's Foundation for Parkinson's Disease.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Oh you don't know about that.

Well here's the intro.

It did have live action Emmet Brown at the end though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R28jrCJWdl4

But this new game has him too so i dobut that'll mean anything to you.

In other news. Anyone want to play some of the great indie game and pay only as much as the want?

I'ts time for Humble Bundel #2 ( Braid, Cortex Command, Machinarium, Osmos, Revenge of the Titans )

http://www.humblebundle.com/

1.13 killed off Ja2.