What you did today

Pidesco

Point and set to Mkreku.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Czechs are better.

But today I shall spend rubbing the noses of people around here in the defeat of Canada's hockey team. I can only delight in the fact that Don Cherry must be annoyed at this. Good times :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Woke from some bizarre Dumas-inspired dream sequences to find the cat making insane amounts of noise while chasing/dragging plastic carrier bags around the hall..

Kind of got started on the day, and most of the christmas decorations are now down and half packed away. Although have to go through the christmas tree lights to trace some faults before it all gets shuffled back up into the attic..

The day is grim, grey, heavy, oppresively overcast and was thrashing down some really heavy rain...although it seems to have paused just for the moment.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

That does it! http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/01/04/a...w-kind-of-high/

I will only look at houses in Virginia now! :lol:

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Yesterday I couldn't access a lot of my email and kept wondering what was up....then this morning I finally checked my domain registration and realized two of them had expired a day or two ago without sending me any any warning notifications. ::slapface:: *doh* Good thing they aren't ones anyone was trying to grab as soon as they expired.

...renewed, set to auto-renew. There.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

WTF is it with mankind and puritan bull****? Can't eat, can't drink, can't have sexy thoughts... It seems to be a strand running everywhere, like the smell of cabbage.

Amused today by the wikipedia page on sonar.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Had a fairly stinking headache land feet first on my forebrain as the afternoon wore on. Went with the steak and kidney pie, took an aspirin, and sprawled back with a couple of episodes of Life on in the background.

^Hehe, I renew that in 10 year chunks for my company just so something like that wont happen. Although, the company I use for that (Network Solutions) is VERY good about emailing when you get below 6 months or so.

I usually renew for 2-3 years at a time...since mine are just for personal use, haven't bothered to change from godaddy since I started registering domains ages ago - I only register the names w/godaddy, I don't host with them - and until now, they've always been good at sending reminders. Bah. :p

...and today, was like every other day. I've been staring at our disgusting back lawn that's quite literally covered in rain-moldering leaves, but I can't work up the motivation to rake it up this year. Don't need grass anyway, let it suffocate under the load. Har.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Too early for the annual baseball thread but I've been ranting on boards all day about the Rays trading Matt Garza to the Cubs for a slice of deep dish pizza and a small grape soda. Actually they did not even get that much back. What the hell are you THINKING Andrew Friedman?

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Tis been an exceptionally monochrome morning here. Oppressive cloud cover, dark, grey, generally coating everything in that sort of colour scheme.

Still, going with a nice cup of tea to keep the spirits up. Just finished watching a quirky National Geographic program about the world's largest cave discovered in Vietnam. The scale of the thing was quite impressive..especially when the camera was focused on one scientist..then starts pulling back..and back..and back.. until he's just this dot about 4 pixels high and you can still only just make out a cave wall to one side.

A single cave that runs about 5 km long.. has a couple of fractures in the roof where its letting light in from the surface..and at 400 m below the ground, rainforest is growing inside the cave... that looked a little freaky. Interesting, but a little freaky.

Hm, and having the temptation of a 1TB usb powered external harddrive for just over

Why do girls with significant others who happen to be my good friends always seem to be attracted to me?

Becuase you're single.

Trust me on this...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Why do girls with significant others who happen to be my good friends always seem to be attracted to me?

Because you're sexy?

-Elwood Blues

The Universe hates vacuums, it wants to fill it up with something. The Universe can be a bit of a pain sometimes.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Don't fight it Krook, you've got the "kavorka"!

Kudos to anyone who gets that reference! :p

Thomas Sowell