What you did today

Pidesco

how much schtick is she going to deal with for being Miss England?

The correct spelling is p****.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

She is married to another soldier..... :p

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

13 pounds lighter now. Eating now more stabilized vs. gameing-induced starvation but keeping the goal going. Haven't eaten out in a couple weeks, too. But I've been craving pizza all day. I really really want pizza. We're talking the uber meat loaded, artery-clogging kind of pizza.

*drools on self*

*cries*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

13 pounds lighter now. Eating now more stabilized vs. gameing-induced starvation but keeping the goal going. Haven't eaten out in a couple weeks, too. But I've been craving pizza all day. I really really want pizza. We're talking the uber meat loaded, artery-clogging kind of pizza.

*drools on self*

*cries*

yaaaaaaay for healthiness!

Watching the Auburn/Oregon game right now. Not a huge college football game but if I miss this one I'll be excluded from 90% of conversations among my friends for the next 3 days.

She is married to another soldier..... :lol:

Couple of sad stories on that count, which I won't relate. Single men in barracks don't turn into plaster saints.

As for the prostate thing, I've never had that exam, but it can't possibly be worse than the one they do with a swizzle stick via the guest's entrace. You hurt in places you didn't even know you had.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Being quite a grey day weatherwise, but pushing on and trying to keep the mojo running.

The new tv arrived this morning so got that unpacked and set up..including hooking it into the router so it can access things like youtube and bbc iplayer... also apparently easy access for computer media filesharing.

Of course, the trouble is that someone put on an episode of Planet Earth to see what it's like on that screen... So as I'm trying to work at the pc and actually produce something intelligent in the way of work.... I keep getting flashes of gorgeous views and impressive photography from across the room.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Wasting my day reading comments lionizing a cop that got run over by a snow plow as a fallen hero who gave his life defending society. Pretty crummy way to die. Other than that we got 2 inches of snow, the city has ground to a halt with transit and traffic crawling, kind of funny given that we're in freaking Canada.

Yet to see a snow plow out on the streets as well.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

went round to a friend's place last night to watch 28 Days Later

both of us started falling asleep part of the way through, and it was raining quite heavily, so i just crashed at her place

woke up to her getting ready for work this morning. she said it was cool if i wanted to stay and keep sleeping, but i thought it might look a bit dodgy if i came wandering out of her room later on while her flatmates were up (especially considering her flatmate's brother is one of my girlfriend's best friends)

left with her and got coffee and came home

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

If New Zealand ever needed more immigrant students to raise the national income, they should just collect Shryke's posts into a book.

Come to New Zealand!

Wasting my day reading comments lionizing a cop that got run over by a snow plow as a fallen hero who gave his life defending society. Pretty crummy way to die. Other than that we got 2 inches of snow, the city has ground to a halt with transit and traffic crawling, kind of funny given that we're in freaking Canada.

Yet to see a snow plow out on the streets as well.

Don't worry. I'm sure Ford will call in the Army to dig you out soon enough. :thumbsup:

My street was plowed before 3pm today. I was impressed! Usually it takes 2+ days!

Homework for the week: Need to do 5 sketches based on RL from photographs and 2 from live models. I don't suppose anyone would be willing to pose; pretty please? :thumbsup:

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I guess it's just a coincidence that you're asking for this just after Shryke posted, right?

I just received the assignment today, it is no way related to Shryke banging that burlesque dancer. He is banging her, right?

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

I guess it's just a coincidence that you're asking for this just after Shryke posted, right?

I just received the assignment today, it is no way related to Shryke banging that burlesque dancer. He is banging her, right?

haha there were no shenanigans

both of us are in relationships and were well behaved :thumbsup:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

both of us are in relationships and were well behaved :*

Funny thing about being well behaved. You tend to find it correlates with being badly behaved at other times. o:)

-Elwood Blues

both of us are in relationships and were well behaved :*

A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. Tip of the hat to you my friend.

Anyway, can someone PM pics themselves of so I can immortalize their physique for the ages. I'm a poor art student without money for a model. o:)

P.S. No nudes.

village_idiot.gif

Anyway, can someone PM pics themselves of so I can immortalize their physique for the ages. I'm a poor art student without money for a model. o:)

P.S. No nudes.

I've been given permission to provide you with 3 pictures of 3 different people.. headshots, full body or whatever?

Fortune favors the bald.

Anyway, can someone PM pics themselves of so I can immortalize their physique for the ages. I'm a poor art student without money for a model. :thumbsup:

P.S. No nudes.

I've been given permission to provide you with 3 pictures of 3 different people.. headshots, full body or whatever?

I just need to do 2 still lifes from people I know, though that it would be interesting to ask you guys. If you are serious send me the pics and I will post the drawings, you can judge my talent. :)

village_idiot.gif

Sorry Orogun, I only pose for nude action shots involving expensive cheese.

Great, now i'm having nightmares of cheese tonight. :thumbsup:

village_idiot.gif

All right..

1. Me.

2. A friend of mine - figured his weird expression would prove a challenge.. :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot, will post results in about a week. :)

village_idiot.gif