What you did today

Pidesco

Enoch, how bad would the commute be from Pax River to Wheaton/Aspen Hill? That where the office is. I know Pax River a little bit, around the Navy Base at least, there are some nice rual areas out that way.

I don't know Pax River, but the map tells me that it would probably be a challenge, as you'd be coming from the south side of DC to the north-- you'd probably have to do at least 1/3rd of the Beltway every day. (I do know Aspen Hill-- I sometimes shop at the Home Depot there.)

Being outside the Beltway certainly helps, though-- if you're coming from the right direction, it's much much easier to commute to the Aspen Hill area than it is to downtown. I'd consider looking up around Frederick, if you don't mind a bit of a drive. I don't know what land values are up there, but they have to be cheaper than they are in Montgomery County. The area around there is pretty rural, and the town itself is nice to walk around in. (The wife and I actually had our wedding near there.) I-270 gets trafficy, but you can probably do the drive on back roads if you want to. (But watch out for the speed cameras.)

Washed up 35 year olds

Probably why he picked the fight. Also, don't underestimate old geezers with bad attitudes. They're often very bad news in my experience. A young feller might knock a tooth out, but an old **** might follow you home and set fire to it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Almost got in a bar fight last night with someone who was probably like 15 years older than me. Washed up 35 year olds picking fights with 19 year olds is just pathetic.

And for the record you would had kicked his arse :)

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I got more drunk than I've ever been last night which isn't saying much because I wasn't very drunk. Too drunk to drive and enough to lose my shell but not falling over slurred words drunk either. I joined some friends to go see this classic rock cover band that we've seen a couple of times. I was kind of looking forward to trying to hook up with someone but seeing as these concerts are populated but mostly middle age/older folks I thought it wouldn't happen. Well turns out I start hitting on this 30 year old chick, we dance (first time dancing for me), I touch her hot spot for a bit, later we start making out. It's times like these I wish I had my own place.

The bad news: I'm 22, told her I'm 23. I told her my work but failed to mention I'm an intern as well as a student. She's a really nice girl, she (and her coworkers...) assured me she was a good girl and she never does this and I believe it and I'm certain she's interested in pursuing a relationship however, I don't think that's a good idea as the age difference/lies/etc will make quick work of that. But at the same time I would very much enjoy having sex with her and seeing her ample bosom.

tl;dr I'm so fly I made out with a girl almost 10 years my senior.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

So... over the past few days I got my flight from home to family canceled, and ended up driving, saw Jeckle and Hyde at a community theatre (where the sound guy was an idiot), visited with the family, and came home

I have now officially drivin every mile of Interstate 80

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I got more drunk than I've ever been last night which isn't saying much because I wasn't very drunk. Too drunk to drive and enough to lose my shell but not falling over slurred words drunk either. I joined some friends to go see this classic rock cover band that we've seen a couple of times. I was kind of looking forward to trying to hook up with someone but seeing as these concerts are populated but mostly middle age/older folks I thought it wouldn't happen. Well turns out I start hitting on this 30 year old chick, we dance (first time dancing for me), I touch her hot spot for a bit, later we start making out. It's times like these I wish I had my own place.

The bad news: I'm 22, told her I'm 23. I told her my work but failed to mention I'm an intern as well as a student. She's a really nice girl, she (and her coworkers...) assured me she was a good girl and she never does this and I believe it and I'm certain she's interested in pursuing a relationship however, I don't think that's a good idea as the age difference/lies/etc will make quick work of that. But at the same time I would very much enjoy having sex with her and seeing her ample bosom.

tl;dr I'm so fly I made out with a girl almost 10 years my senior.

Trust me; go for it. The relationship's dynamics with an older woman is much better.

Edited by Orogun01
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Washed up 35 year olds

Probably why he picked the fight. Also, don't underestimate old geezers with bad attitudes. They're often very bad news in my experience. A young feller might knock a tooth out, but an old **** might follow you home and set fire to it.

Almost got in a bar fight last night with someone who was probably like 15 years older than me. Washed up 35 year olds picking fights with 19 year olds is just pathetic.

And for the record you would had kicked his arse :)

I simply said "come find me in 7 years when I'm out of law school and making more in a year than you'll see in your lifetime"

Badass exit was badass.

And for the record you would had kicked his arse :shifty:

I simply said "come find me in 7 years when I'm out of law school and making more in a year than you'll see in your lifetime"

Badass exit was badass.

:sorcerer: What kind of drunk are you? ****in rationale

village_idiot.gif

Had a fun time last night - started by going to the new years exhibitions that my ballroom studio puts on -normally I'd do one but the choreography wasn't quite done-, then hit a wine bar with a friend for a bit before retiring to her place to continue.

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

**** literature. When these ****s offer me mathematical proof, I'll consider their ideas. A 500 page book about **** that doesn't actually exist doesn't cut it.

Edited by I want teh kotor 3
In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

When these ****s offer me mathematical proof, I'll consider their ideas.

Because, obviously, everything revolves around math and math can be used to solve any problem! Oh wait... :sorcerer:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

started drinking in the Botanical Gardens, then bounced around a few parties on New Years Eve, then eventually got back to a friend's place the following morning to watch the sunrise

spent the next day and a half or so lazing around in her lounge feeling terrible and getting snuggles from her kitten

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Because, obviously, everything revolves around math and math can be used to solve any problem! Oh wait... :sorcerer:

No, I just think literature as a form of communication is silly, and am very grumpy about this paper I'm currently writing.

getting snuggles from her kitten

Pun intended?

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

No, I just think literature as a form of communication is silly, and am very grumpy about this paper I'm currently writing.

Welcome to college, if you don't like it start talking binary. You can practice with us :shifty:

Edited by Orogun01

village_idiot.gif

Pun intended?

haha nah, she got a little Maine Coon kitten about a month ago

he's super cute and friendly :sorcerer:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Had a nice little New Years Eve celebration.. round a friends who was holding a small party. Since his gf is from Mexico and over here at working on her post-doc , her mother was visiting as well.. they made up a pinata for the party.

So slightly drunk English people.. using a japanese bokken..to hit a mexican pinata while blindfolded...

And I was rather surprised to see just how many chinese lanterns were being sent up...

Although the whole gathering around the firepit with blazing fire going.. and the assorted cuban/mexican/dominican cigars he keeps picking up cheap while he's visiting over there being passed around while everyone enjoys slow drinks of port was quite nice.

Then ending the evening with a few tequilla shots.

Still, took yesterday at a slow and steady pace. I was surprised to wake up none the worse for wear apart from a generally dry mouth. Still poking around looking at replacement tvs... It's kind of surprising to see simple things like a tv with 100Hz setting jump up the price by

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Because, obviously, everything revolves around math and math can be used to solve any problem! Oh wait... ;)

Welcome to college, if you don't like it start talking binary. You can practice with us :p

;) Lucky though, I never have to take literature again >_<

Pun intended?

haha nah, she got a little Maine Coon kitten about a month ago

he's super cute and friendly :)

Just checking...

I've just spent the better part of the week in Ukraine (yeah, a bit weird to fly to Turkey and then back up to Ukraine, but it was the only open ticket I could find and I have never been here before, so..)! I celebrated New Year's Eve with a family I met on the plane! A father (an engineer), the mother (a doctor) and their 21 year old daughter. Very friendly people in this country, even though they barely speak a word of English. They actually invited me into their apartment and I ate New Year's Dinner with this family and a huge bunch of their relatives. The father has been driving me around Kharkov (the town) every day of the week. The daughter has been staying in my apartment to cook for me (insane)!

I will have to post pictures of their daughter later.. You would not believe me if I described her.

Am now waiting for my plane in the apartment I rented. Nice apartment, great food and awesome company. Very strange, very adventurous and very unexpected. Boredom does strange things to me.

I will be soooo late for work tomorrow.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I've just spent the better part of the week in Ukraine (yeah, a bit weird to fly to Turkey and then back up to Ukraine, but it was the only open ticket I could find and I have never been here before, so..)! I celebrated New Year's Eve with a family I met on the plane! A father (an engineer), the mother (a doctor) and their 21 year old daughter. Very friendly people in this country, even though they barely speak a word of English. They actually invited me into their apartment and I ate New Year's Dinner with this family and a huge bunch of their relatives. The father has been driving me around Kharkov (the town) every day of the week. The daughter has been staying in my apartment to cook for me (insane)!

I will have to post pictures of their daughter later.. You would not believe me if I described her.

Am now waiting for my plane in the apartment I rented. Nice apartment, great food and awesome company. Very strange, very adventurous and very unexpected. Boredom does strange things to me.

>_< I'm learning Ukrainian right now!

Also; pics please.

village_idiot.gif

Dude your life is awesome

Dude your life is awesome

This.