What are you playing now

Pidesco

I was waiting for Steam to download some stuff that would take half an hour or so, so I fired up DosBox to fill some time. Started up a new game of Ultima 8 for the first time in god-knows how many years. Admission: I've never finished it before, or even half-finished it before, despite the Avatar avatar and all that. But here I am playing it straight - good guyjust trying to survive and escape Pagan, no stealing or exploiting, etc - and feeling it deserves more credit than I've given it previously.

Anyhow, four-five hours later, Steam totally forgotten about, and about to enter the Catacombs. Really creeped me out as a kid so hopefully I have a bit more intestinal fortitude this time. :)

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Still enjoying Left 4 Dead 2. Especially since discovering versus mode in earnest.

Got a little team of regulars developing, including one other Brit guy who is (I think) ex-Navy, and this little kid from some damn place who is an utter n00b, but redeems himself by doing exactly as he's told and having a genius with smokers. Huge fun.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Still enjoying Left 4 Dead 2. Especially since discovering versus mode in earnest.

Got a little team of regulars developing, including one other Brit guy who is (I think) ex-Navy, and this little kid from some damn place who is an utter n00b, but redeems himself by doing exactly as he's told and having a genius with smokers. Huge fun.

... if you're not careful I may drag you into a late night round of vs with der and a regular crew who have a tendancy to incinerate anyone near them.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Stop playing versus, you stooges. I hate versus. :'(

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

i love left 4 dead and 2 vs mode. the only competitive game i've ever really enjoyed. it's almost required to have a regular team though, playing with randoms is the worst.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

... if you're not careful I may drag you into a late night round of vs with der and a regular crew who have a tendancy to incinerate anyone near them.

At least my friendly fire stats have decreased considerably from when I first started playing with you guys. :wacko:

At least my friendly fire stats have decreased considerably from when I first started playing with you guys. :wacko:

Only because if it didn't you'd have Phoe talking your ear off about how to get better... and you'd be dead because you can't aim well enough.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Only because if it didn't you'd have Phoe talking your ear off about how to get better... and you'd be dead because you can't aim well enough.

Hah! Bruenar didn't seem to think I needed to improve my aim. :lol:

I believe I may be playing it too much. I keep thinking Zoe is winking at me.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

So there are axes in this game.

It's decided, my next playthrough will be as a viking.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Been playing Fallout New Vegas. I don't often say about this nowadays but this game is freaking massive. Steam has clocked something like 80 hours and I think I'm level 24 or something. I crash about once a hour and I've lost 3 quicksaves so far (I do about 1 non-quicksave per hour so that's 3 hours lost on total advancement) because of repeating crashes, bugs or otherwise weird behaviour. Weirdest happend tonight - I turn in quest in NCR HQ and save... only to notice that in that same instant all NCR NPCs start to attack Ed-I, while neither my player character nor Boone is red. Once NPCs destroy my robot, they all go back to normal.

Let's play Alpha Protocol

My misadventures on youtube.

Lord of the rings online

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

New Vegas is eating hours of my life.

Just finished Vault 11. Awesome job Obsidian.

You refering to Fallout: New Vegas?

No.. He is referring to Debbie Does Earth: New Vegas, and looks like Debbie made a lot of friends in Vault 11 in Azure79's game.

Of course he is, bloody hell..

I was waiting for Steam to download some stuff that would take half an hour or so, so I fired up DosBox to fill some time. Started up a new game of Ultima 8 for the first time in god-knows how many years. Admission: I've never finished it before, or even half-finished it before, despite the Avatar avatar and all that. But here I am playing it straight - good guyjust trying to survive and escape Pagan, no stealing or exploiting, etc - and feeling it deserves more credit than I've given it previously.

Anyhow, four-five hours later, Steam totally forgotten about, and about to enter the Catacombs. Really creeped me out as a kid so hopefully I have a bit more intestinal fortitude this time. :sorcerer:

Burned my whole day on U8, finally finished it for the first time at 5:00AM. Must have been about 15-20 hours sunk into it across just two days. Reinforced my liking for the you-can't-be-a-hero motif and the reality of not being to save anyone but oneself. Also I'm a sucker for the music - my first copy of it was bundled with my Sound Blaster 16 and at the time it was the best I'd heard a PC sound, ever.

Anyhow, moved on to the Football Manager 2011 demo to see what's changed over the years - I haven't played any iterations since prior to WoW so it's been a long time.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

ok here is my next few weeks:

finish new vegas

undead nightmare

warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 - chaos rising (longest title ever)

limbo

breath of death 7

amnesia

bayonetta

finish demons souls

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

finish new vegas

This is has been on my to-do list since FO:NV's release. I've played non-stop. Good luck with that. :lol:

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"