What are you playing now

Pidesco

I finally finished Fallout 3 (and DLC), clocking in around 62 hours with 215 out of 220 locations discovered, all bobbleheads collected, and all side quests I managed to find completed. The logical next step would be to fire up New Vegas, but since I got some stuff coming up this week I decided to start playing Batman: Arkham Asylum instead. It's quite good, and I can play it in small increments, which is awesome.

im taking a break from new vegas until it gets patched, im playing undead nightmare in the meantime, as well as limbo and diablo 2 again for some reason

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Caved to peer pressure (self is a peer) and bought Fallout 3 GOTY for PC. Already owned Fallout 3 for 360, but wanted to check out the DLC. GOTY price would be about the same as buying just the DLC.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Got Two Worlds 2 through Gamersgate yesterday and have put in some time in between having to work a ton, but having a really good time.

Let us know how it is! I'm pretty excited for it, but it's a bit of a wait until January. Still, I'm guessing this means a decent amount of bugs will be ironed out.

Replaying The Witcher, maybe I'll try a magic build.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I can't wait for TW2, even it means I'll have to juggle three games between TW2, River of Time & Dragon Knight Saga.

I've only put in a couple hours but I've been enjoying it so far. Playing on medium and definitely finding myself in places where I shouldn't be because of being too low level. The combat is nice. I enjoy the aspect of crafting and spell making, from what I've done so far. Just nice to have an open world to explore, with so many RPGs going the route of different sections. I believe Reality Pump did a fine job with the engine as well as the game looks amazing and runs extremely smooth. I'll give more impressions as I put more time into it. Those not wanting to wait, you can purchase the game through gamersgate, with setting up a proxy, if you live outside mainland Europe like I do. Not too hard, someone on the Two Worlds 2 forums explained it and I went ahead and bought it since it was delayed here in the US.

My pre-order was delayed until next Friday (was supposed to come out tomorrow). Maybe I should check out GamersGate after all. I had such a bad experience with GamersGate when I bought Puzzle Quest though so I would prefer not to have anything to do with them again.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

My pre-order was delayed until next Friday (was supposed to come out tomorrow). Maybe I should check out GamersGate after all. I had such a bad experience with GamersGate when I bought Puzzle Quest though so I would prefer not to have anything to do with them again.

Did you preorder from gogamer? I had a preorder from them, but they kept delaying the release and so I found out about Gamersgate and went with. I also started hearing all standard versions of the game, excluding the royal and premium edition, were only in German, so I was worried that Gogamer's copy was only in German. I did email them again and they stated they only sell English copies, but I had already downloaded it from Gamersgate which took an hour, so I ended up canceling the order. Typically I like to have a box copy, but lately, that hasn't mattered to me much as I buy more and more games off of Steam and such.

No, I'm using a local retailer called Webhallen. I usually want the Royal Edition (ie. Collector's Edition) for this type of game, but I haven't seen it being sold anywhere in Sweden.

There's definitely something screwy with the Two Worlds 2 logistics.

Got Two Worlds 2 through Gamersgate yesterday and have put in some time in between having to work a ton, but having a really good time.

Actually, what did you pay for Two Worlds 2 on Gamersgate? They want 45

Progressing through Fallout 3. Unlike the first time and a half I played the game, I had my first Talon encounter right after leaving Megaton the first time. One guy was using grenades, that tactic doesn't work out very well. But it got me my first laser pistol and some combat armor at level 3.

Last night I actually got far enough that I fixed GNRs broadcasting problems. Why am I facing Super Mutant Brutes at level 8? @#%@#% My laser pistol is not made to handle this crap. Nor is my barely functioning and low ammo laser rifle.

It's kind of weird getting 21 skill points per level after playing New Vegas. I just assign 3 points to 7 (energy, medicine, repair, lockpick, science, sneak, speech) skills and hunt down skill books and bobble heads.

Edited by Tale

TW2 better come out here tomorrow.

I've just started the expansion content of Dragon Knight saga and it's fantastic. In the beginning you're kinda stuck in Aleroth, but pretty much every NPC has lots of dialogue, not to mention there are dozens of sidequests, some of which even influence the main quest or other sidequests without you knowing beforehand. Mindreading is also worth it almost every time, but at a very steep experience cost (but I maxed it out before ending Ego Draconis, hence it costs me 0 XP to mindread).

There's also a couple of new tunes from Kirill Pokrovsky, which alone is reason enough to rush out to the stores and acquire the game.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Actually, what did you pay for Two Worlds 2 on Gamersgate? They want 45

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Same, of course, being in New Zealand. This is on my list to buy once I get through FNV a bit, maybe around Christmas time. Impressions anyone?

I now remember why my replay of Fallout 3 fell through last time. I did the Arefu/Family quest, the Wilks/Greyditch quest last night, and the Rivet City/Android.

I'm just there to talk to some guys, why do I have to fight through Mirelurks? How many connecting tunnels do I need to go through for a simple task? I can't deliver a letter to someone's brother without having to go on a dungeon crawl.

Edited by Tale