RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!, just a dumping ground

Wow, someone else pulled an Alpha Protocol on the release date? Crikey.

Somehow I have heard of this game all the time but never seen or read any bit of specific info... I'd ask but I probably did already then forgot about it. :p

this one has it's wow-factor in place, but I'm sceptical as to how it will affect the gameplay. I can't imagine how many hours will players have to spend to perfect their timing and cutting angles in order to make the game actually look like a fencing sim (maybe it's not the deveolpers intention, but he did say the game was built around this technique).

I just hope they can make it intuitive and fluid, maybe it will change hack and slash games (become the new "cover" )

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Two Worlds 2's release is still set for the middle of October here.

There's no way I'm going to buy that Arcania crap as replacement if it's really delayed until next year. Luckily the Dragon Knight Saga still comes out this year.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Unlike most people I kind of like the new Dante. He has this smug look on his face and seems to be a complete ****. Then again, I never played the other DMCs, so I have no clue how the old one was.

It's strange no one mentioned Asura's Wrath, the trailer looks insane. What the hell is up with the space buddha anyway?!

I hate games where the main protagonist is one angry ****.

Unlike most people I kind of like the new Dante. He has this smug look on his face and seems to be a complete ****. Then again, I never played the other DMCs, so I have no clue how the old one was.

Words that came to Oner's mind upon seeing the debut trailer: Constantine, punk, annoying git, emo, smoking is cool, grim 'n' gritty, RRRRAAAGE (not mine, his), girlboy.

"Western touch" can suck my yin-yang.

Words that came to Oner's mind upon seeing the debut trailer: Constantine, punk, annoying git, emo, smoking is cool, grim 'n' gritty, RRRRAAAGE (not mine, his), girlboy.

"Western touch" can suck my yin-yang.

The two thoughts to cross my mind.

"Bad Tarantino imitation."

"Why is this DmC and not a new property?"

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I definitely agree it should be a new property or a spin off of devil may cry. this guy could be dante's nephew or something. it doesnt really matter though, the game will either be good or bad. if its good then who really gives a **** what the guy looks like, and if its bad it wont matter cause it will be forgotten shortly after release.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.