RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!, just a dumping ground

"Why is this DmC and not a new property?"

I definitely agree it should be a new property or a spin off of devil may cry.

The reason is simple, yet ironic. DMC games sell mostly outside of Japan, so Capcom decided to concentrate on the western fanbase. They tried to raise the appeal by giving the game a "western touch" (There was a reason why I used that expression in my previous post), somehow not noticing that it's the crazy jap touch that makes DMC DMC.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/8680/mynameisdante.jpg :lol:

Edited by Oner

so, Vindictus got launched today, and apparently it's NA only :lol: anyone care to explain how to set up a proxy, so the game servers think, I'm from the US?

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

so, Vindictus got launched today, and apparently it's NA only :lol: anyone care to explain how to set up a proxy, so the game servers think, I'm from the US?

Really complicated from what I hear.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

yeah, I'm gonna do it, if they don't make a european client (move to NA, that is, not delete my system files)

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I'm surprised there's a market for those. Well, a little. Always file sharing anyway.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

when i was 10 i would have loved the idea of buying the custscenes as a movie. then I would have done it and watched it and never bought one again cause it would be terriblly unfun to watch.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I thought everyone hated Demon's Souls :) what's all this commotion around their next game?

Walsingham said:

I thought everyone hated Demon's Souls :) what's all this commotion around their next game?

WHAT! Demon's Souls is why i got a ps3!

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!