RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!, just a dumping ground

riiiiight! totally forgot about that one :ermm: well, parcour-platformer works too :lol:

It's just a chase sequence. BG&E 1 had a couple of those.

And you can't really stick one label on BG&E's gameplay, anyway. The only other game I think of that offers the same amount of varied (and fun) gameplay, is Giants: Citizen Kabuto.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

oh, Giants was fantastic. I'd say Giants is closer to Sacrifice than to BGE. but I'm in no position to discuss BGE because I only played it for a couple of hours before I got bored

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

oh, Giants was fantastic. I'd say Giants is closer to Sacrifice than to BGE. but I'm in no position to discuss BGE because I only played it for a couple of hours before I got bored

Yeah, I only got far enough in BG&E that I was past the first big factory stealth sequence. The explorating, photographing stuff, and light puzzle, combat, and race sequences were fun for a while, but when the stealth and platforming started to amp up in frequency and difficulty, the game got a lot less enjoyable. Also, the PC interface was lousy.

I played it with a gamepad, and the story and characters weren't enough to keep me glued to it :lol: I felt it was a great game, but... oh well, I hope part 2 makes it onto the shelves, it looks promising so far.

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

What's it like having no soul, you soulless automaton?

it's kinda cool actually. you can save a lot of time by skipping all the fluffy stuff and concentrating on what's really important: gameplay and functionality :sorcerer:

Walsingham said:

HD remake of Beyond Good and Evil coming out next year!

Edit: Bah, in my excitement I didn't check last page. Already mentioned.

Hope somebody hasn't mentioned this one... Red UNDEAD Redemption!

Red Dead just keeps getting better and better! Screw GTA... Rockstar should just make Red Dead games.

Edited by GreasyDogMeat

Latest news, rapidly growing thread outgrowing old shoes. New thread here

:)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein