What Are You Playing Now?

I'm gone for 2 months, and when I come back there's so many posts it would take a year to view em alll on dial-up.

Anyway, I'm playing (ON MY 360, WOOT!) Halo 3, Fable II, and 'Creed 1.

Halo 3 is disappointing. It's basically a souped-up Halo 2. Halo 2 beats it into the dust on single-player (1 360 controller+No Xbox Live= sucky Halo 3, but not 2).

Assassin's Creed is nice. Graphics are amazing, and gameplay is easy enough that you can't get permanently stuck, but hard enough that you have to try, not like Halo 3.

Fable II is awesome with a capital woot. They took one of the best RPGs ever made, and made it better. 'Nuff said.

They hated Halo 3 more.

Anyway, playing NwN 2. The game let me play exactly 4 maps more than last time before bugging out on me. :awesome:

Specifically, the journal/Daeghun doesn't recognise the silver shard in my inventory.

Crysis - well, it's pretty. I wish I could see my FPS in it tho...maybe if I get a newer version of FRAPS it'll work w/Win7-Crysis64. Odd.

Probably won't get far in it...just wanted to see what all the past hoo-ha was about. :(

Dawn of Discovery gives you silly "take a break" messages after you've been playing for 2 and 4 hours. Kind of funny.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The New Historicism Game, featuring Greenblatt and Foucault!

Oh joy.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm speechless.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm playing some Dragon Age. I didn't really get far since I wanted to try the origin stories. I settled for a mage (probably the most interesting aspects of the DA world are tied to mages, so it seemed like the most interesting choice), the other origins were kind of meh. I'm currently in Redcliff, killing undead hordes. Very enjoyable game overall.

But I also feel the need to reinstall Storm of Zehir. Going to do it later today and build some weird party geared towards teamwork benefits, maybe bump up the difficulty all the way. Fun will be had!

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

I have just finnished Final Fantasy VI, still playing Dissidia and resubscribed in WoW for 1 more month... i bet i stop playing after the month again...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Finished all campaigns in L4D2 on advanced. Im a bit disapointed, valve havent spent as much time designing levels and encounter spots as with the first game. Instead of levels with encounter spots that requires a lot of skill and tactics to get through, it was more of a linear "lets just do a generic level and we'll just randomise enemies along the way". Which makes it less memorable.

..but when we get the original maps for L4D2 it'll be pretty awesome

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Is there a story requirement for every prestige class in NwN2? I'm a moon elf, have a base attack bonus of 6, have the feats and a level in wizard but still can't take arcane archer.
No, the only classes that require a story feat are Neverwinter Nine and Shadow Thief.

You sure you meet all the requirements? Your BaB isn't the same as your AB.

http://nwn2.wikia.com/wiki/Arcane_Archer

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.