Pictures of your games

Gorth

Some random pictures from Aion Beta:

Aion0000.jpg

Aion0005.jpg

Aion0011.jpg

Aion0014.jpg

It's generally very pretty. Too bad it's a bit boring and repetitive. I made level 10+ at least so now I can fly, which helps a little. But even that grew old fast once I realized I can only be skybound for 60 seconds at a time. Unless I hit level 40 and gain 11 million Kinah (weird name for currency), because then I can buy better wings. I have like 5 thousand right now at level 11.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

people are getting really... creative in selling their gold and stuff.

Edit: wrong attachment

post-13853-1252607469_thumb.jpg

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hehe, I was staring at that first picture trying to figure out what the hell you meant.

Ive seen that from a different company and on my server, they do it in front of the entrance to the AH in Orgrimmar.

I saw one being made in front of Stormwinds AH too. I think it's to prevent them from getting banned for spamming trade chat.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Dreamfall was so memorable that I don't even remember the name of the purple-shirted chick... only that she had an annoying voice. :verymad:

The victorious heroes staring in the sunset:

post-25516-1252692898_thumb.jpg

Another RPG finished.

Edited by virumor

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

More Mask of the Betrayer. I'm always amazed at how good this game looks in comparison with the NWN2 OC. I'd rank MotB as one of the best looking games I know, and at the same time I'd rate NWN2 pretty low. And both are done in the same engine. Pretty cool.

Sunset in Rashemen:

nwn2main2009-09-1112-06-28-89.jpg

One of the Dreamscape areas in Mask of the Betrayer:

nwn2main2009-09-1213-31-58-04.jpg

A Burning Grove in the Ashenwood forest:

nwn2main2009-09-1114-27-52-42.jpg

Another Dreamscape location:

nwn2main2009-09-1111-58-53-34.jpg

The gloomy Lake of Tears Garrison:

nwn2main2009-09-1113-58-41-78.jpg

A farm in the Wells of Lurue:

nwn2main2009-09-0722-11-29-75.jpg

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Alright, I need to try MOTB.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Graphics aren't the only thing MotB did better. OC bores and annoys the hell out of me, but MotB is one of the best games I have ever played.

We are in full agreement sir.

Also, here's a screenie from my tropical paradise in the Tropico 3 demo.

Tropico3Demo2009-09-1216-44-31-00.jpg

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I see I'm not the only one who finds MotB very good looking. Just goes to show you how big of a difference good art direction and smart use of colour can make.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Another RPG finished.

If that's a screenshot taken from the actual end sequence of a game that hasn't even been released for 95% of the population on this forum, I'm going to hunt you down and shove that game disc down your throat.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

^ Epic levels, dungeons, bald red wizard chicks, rainbow bears, witches, cold baths with crazy beserkers, phat lewt, over-the-top uber-combat... what's not to love about MotB?

Vampire Ancients that can kill your entire party in five seconds.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

You mean you are not using the Win Button®?

Ah, you must be using home rules to make combat more interesting. Yes, that must be it. Do you also play with one hand behind your back?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

If you take on those Vampires as soon as you can access the area though, it can be a damn good challenge. First time I played the game, I was playing a Rogue. So I went into the lower levels of the vault and picked those doors open. Got absolutely stomped. The Berserker lodge battle can be really hard as well.

But yeah, unfortunately most stuff in Mask can be made very easy by just gaining a few levels and then unleashing Vampiric Feast. They were a lot better at setting up the battles to be more interesting thematically, but the challenge was still missing.