What you did today

Gorth

I just discovered that they're producing another Fullmetal Alchemist series, could this possibly mean that anime maybe can be good again? :)

Then I got ready for a presentation I have to present tomorrow... yippee. :wowey:

Edited by Syraxis

That story was pretty done though.

I bruised my pinky so it's thicker than the ring. Unfortunately, this ranks so low on the Manly Pain-O-Meter that I can hardly speak about it.

Going to work today for the first time since Jan 19th. 2009 got off to a really crappy start for me. Hopefully the worm turns today. There is definitely something exciting about starting a new job.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

It does sound fun. Well done for getting the work.

I am going to be convalescing in the garden.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thats Mus? Huh, I thought I could detect some breasts in that picture. Weird.

Anywho, day 10 of my quitting smoking and all's well. I think even the habitual part of smoking is behind me now. It was strange getting over it, almost like losing an old friend. For the first couple days I would still look around for them whenever or feel like I was forgetting something but even things like that are passing and I rarely even think about them any more.

Anywho, day 10 of my quitting smoking and all's well. I think even the habitual part of smoking is behind me now. It was strange getting over it, almost like losing an old friend. For the first couple days I would still look around for them whenever or feel like I was forgetting something but even things like that are passing and I rarely even think about them any more.

I thought there were boobs there. note to self: don't kiss 'girls' in gasmasks.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You are going to have your hands full today.

john's party went rather well, actually. i probably could have gone with one more pizza, however, since several more parents showed up than i had expected. counting parents, we had something like 35 people at the party. the adults got to play on the stuff, too (and yes, many did). john got himself more loot than he knows what to do with and only one duplicate gift. they all did a big group hug at the end of the gift opening that was adorable. i don't have a picture but i'm sure my buddy does.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Today it was hot for once so I walked around college shirtless, then I did a computing mock exam but got bored and told a story about a giant spider encasing the earth in a web to keep it close to the sun when asked a question on the internet. It was a good day.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I thought there were boobs there. note to self: don't kiss 'girls' in gasmasks.

Either I gained some mammaries without noticing that night, or it's the open shirt hanging low.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Temporary mammaries? An intriguing possibility.

-Elwood Blues

Melting, as I always do as soon as the weather gets anywhere near warm.

Trying to figure out what "Fantasy Baseball" is and why so many people seem to do it/refer to it.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Trying to figure out what "Fantasy Baseball" is and why so many people seem to do it/refer to it.

Something that involves a Club +3 vs. Balls and a deflection bonus? :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Melting, as I always do as soon as the weather gets anywhere near warm.

I think it works like fantasy football. Each person gets a team made up of randomly chosen players from their league. The fantasy team accrues points based on how the players on their team perform in the real world.

-Elwood Blues

I am getting tired of the standard Vista desktop background, so I browsed around on the net a bit, looking for a wallpaper. Seems like they are all small thumbnail sized images that explodes in chunky pixels if resized up :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think it works like fantasy football. Each person gets a team made up of randomly chosen players from their league. The fantasy team accrues points based on how the players on their team perform in the real world.

actually, you have a player draft in both fantasy football and fantasy baseball, i.e., your team is not randomly chosen, you get to pick your players. you also have to pick who from your roster to play each game since, like in the actual sport, you have more than actually play at any given time. generally you turn your roster in before some deadline prior to game time.

taks

edit: ^gorth: the deflection bonus from a codpiece works similar to a shield or a buckler, e.g., a +3 codpiece of vigorous agitation. the "ahhhhhh" that comes with this particular item has no known benefit to the game, however.

Edited by taks

comrade taks... just because.

Lurking to read Kevin Spacey's twitter feed is becoming a guilty pleasure. I don't give a fart about Oprah or most others, but Spacey's my man.

Not to mention, some of the Red Sox are on there. Curt Schilling is nuts.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

One of my dogies got herself a hurt foot. We gotta take her to the vet pretty soon.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

:) Hope she's ok.

Hubby's tuning up his van in the driveway. I said "feel free to that to my car too." He says "I can't , it's a Subaru."

Haha...no one likes to work on Subaru's.

argh i just had a friend ring me while i was on my lunchbreak and ask me to do vocals for his band for a gig in like 2 weeks

talk about short notice :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!