What you did today

Gorth

Does applying antiseptic on your junk sting shyrke?

Zing!

hehe i could have actually got that pierced if i wanted to - i even had the girl i was sleeping with at the time offer to pay for me to get it done

i've got a friend who has a couple of piercings down there, and he says it's really really worth it

not my thing though :p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Notice how people who've done it want everyone else to join in? Lies, I tell you. I know one guy who did it, and he tore his undercarriage wide open while trying to get out of his trousers in a hurry. No bedroom bonus points are worth that. :p

Well, maybe some, but we're talking +10 to horizontal mambo.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The catcher in today's A's vs. BoSox game got a pitch between the legs. Even I winced as he rolled around in the dirt. But then he slowly got back up and kept on playing. That's dedication for ya.

Wakefield had an awesome pitching game - a no-hitter for 8 innings + staying in all 9. Was happy for him, plus the BoSox really needed it, after the 12 inning game last night depleted their available bullpen.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

The catcher in today's A's vs. BoSox game got a pitch between the legs. Even I winced as he rolled around in the dirt. But then he slowly got back up and kept on playing. That's dedication for ya.

Wakefield had an awesome pitching game - a no-hitter for 8 innings + staying in all 9. Was happy for him, plus the BoSox really needed it, after the 12 inning game last night depleted their available bullpen.

I don't watch much baseball, but seeing a good knuckleball pitcher from the TV-standard over-the-shoulder viewpoint is hypnotic to me. If I flip by a game with Wakefield on the mound, I pretty much have to keep watching.

I don't watch much baseball, but seeing a good knuckleball pitcher from the TV-standard over-the-shoulder viewpoint is hypnotic to me. If I flip by a game with Wakefield on the mound, I pretty much have to keep watching.

Charlie Hough had the worst one I can think of. It would give you motion sickness just watching.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I found out today that I am a greater threat to American security than Osama Bin Laden: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/a...wing-extremism/

This was my favorite part: she stands by the report sent to law enforcement that lists veterans as a terrorist risk to the U.S. and defines "rightwing extremism" as including groups opposed to abortion and illegal immigration.

Well whaddya know. I am a veteran, a combat veteran at that. And I oppose illegal immigration. I thought being evil would be hard work, it's actually pretty easy! :p

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Yeah, whoever is responsible for that particular report was incredibly tone-deaf on public relations issues.

It's news to nobody that DHS would be monitoring potentially violent domestic extremist groups-- they damn well better be! It's also hardly surprising that, of extremist groups, the ones who are most likely to be violent are overwhelmingly on the rightward end of the political spectrum. (I guess you could cite some remnants of the Black Panthers and a few hard-line anarchists on the left, but people who are packing a real arsenal ain't eatin' granola.) But why on earth would you refer to it as "Rightwing Extremism" in the title of the report??! Wouldn't "Violent Extremism" or "Anti-Government Extremism" be just as descriptive and far far less provocative? And mentioning the word "veterans" at all is just flat-out stupid. They should know that any amount of qualification or hedging is not going to be sufficient-- right leaning blogs and publications (like the Moonies' paper GD linked) are just going to cut all that out and say you hate veterans.

Seriously stupid stuff that is going to do nothing but further convince the whack jobs that you want to take all their guns and force them to marry homosexuals.

Edited by Enoch

(I guess you could cite some remnants of the Black Panthers and a few hard-line anarchists on the left, but people who are packing a real arsenal ain't eatin' granola.)

elf, actually, is fairly dangerous, though i don't know if they have killed. lots of arson, however.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Actually, as a veteran I find the idea that vets make likely terroists to be incredibly offensive. There is no group of people who are more patriotic or hold their country in higher regard than those who have worn the uniform. Especially those who have done so in war time. And given the utter lack of respect and outright contempt and antithipy the left has held for vets over the years I think they published this report because this is exactly what the Obama admin thinks. That is not to say the military has not produced a few nutjobs but by and large the veterans are the ones who stand, remove their cap, and place their hand over their hearts when the star spangled banner is played at the ball game while everyone else sits or talks.

One can certainly imagine why the left would hate people like that.

Anyway, this is not the appropriate thread for this discussion and I was just trying to make light of something that I find VERY troubling. So I'll drop it here.

Thomas Sowell

You sort of make it sound like the vets only come from the right. Or maybe that's just the way I'm readng it.

Today I learned some fun new words like imbroglio, donnybrook and bruhaha. I love words.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

You sort of make it sound like the vets only come from the right. Or maybe that's just the way I'm readng it.

Based solely on my own experience I'd say it's probably 65%-35% Conservative vs Liberal. And that cuts accross racial and ethnic lines so that is pretty extraordinary. That really only applies to vets though. While you are actually in, the service is VERY apolitical and members are strongly encouraged not to involve themselves in politics other than voting. No one actually stops you, its one of those things that's just not done. I think thats a good thing.

Thomas Sowell

Radical nationalism among veterans is nothing new, no, I'm not hinting at the Nazis, that would be a stupid comparison, but you get the idea. The US does not seem susceptible to a coup d'etat, but radicals among them may be desensitized to violence and more acutely aware of their own capabilities. They may be suffering from mental illness made worse by prolonged exposure to combat stress. Wasn't Timothy Mcveigh a veteran.

It's entirely possible for patriotism to get bent out of whack into something more sinister, especially if they feel betrayed by their leaders.

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I have a cold. I sneezed. My rib dislocated. Even if the filter would let me swear i don't know the right swearwords to express my feelings of rage, pain, and fatalism.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I have a cold. I sneezed. My rib dislocated. Even if the filter would let me swear i don't know the right swearwords to express my feelings of rage, pain, and fatalism.

That is indeed a grave tragedy. You have our sympathies.

It has popped back in again. The workshy fether.

-Elwood Blues

It's straightforward enough. The cartilage tore, and now the bone only rests in the sternum when it feels like it.

-Elwood Blues

you're falling apart in your old age :p

Sadly true. :( Ah well. Happens to everyone. :)

-Elwood Blues

Took my mother to lunch and hung out with her a while at her senior apt., which at the moment is something that is both wonderful and sad at the same time. Gorgeous day for being out, tho. We ate at a Hobees, which I'd never been to before (I'm not generally into "healthy" places when I eat out) but their version of a BLT was pretty good.

Edit: time is much on my mind, which made me think ... I can't believe it was 4 years ago that I registered here. Where does it all go? :(

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Uhgh. Lucky you. That sounds painful.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I think there has eben a misapprehension. My rib busted last year. I merely re-opened it by sneezing! :ermm: It's not some fiendish by-product of my vocal training.

-Elwood Blues