How was the next day?

Fenghuang

My day today has been pretty alright. I woke up and drove down to school and I've been abusing their internet connection since then. Also I had a California burrito and a large coke from Carolina's. It was good.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

My day was quiet, stretched my ear a bit more so I'm now a bit closer to my 10mm goal, played some Deus Ex, watched some Scrubs and I'm currently chatting on msn arranging my day tomorrow.

Good times had by all I'd say.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

My day has been somewhat frustrating. I've been sitting here by the phone most of the day. I received a call yesterday from the manager of a local store that I applied for a job at. I called them back this morning only to find out that the manager was in an interview at that point so I left a message for her with one of the other managers. This was at about 10am this morning. Come 3pm I still hadn't heard anything back so I call again to see if she had received the message and was again informed that the manager was in an interview. It's now 4:50pm and the person I was supposed to contact is off at 5pm.

:sorcerer:

Edited by Deraldin

Gators won. So I'm happy about that. Besides that, nothing else has been going on except relaxing at home, watching whatever comes on on the movie channels. It's going to be a quiet day.

Yeah, apparently it wasn't enough for you damn Floridians to beat Ohio State in the college football championship, you had to beat us in the college basketball championship as well. :sorcerer:

Ah well, my chance at winning the office's March Madness pool died when Aaron Affalo choked in the Final Four against those Gators of yours. Still Greg Oden looked marvelous, did he not? Much better than that ponytailed female with the wispy mustache you guys had in the low post.

At least my fantasy basketball team is poised to finish in first place.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Today was a special day for me. Not much to tell of interest to anyone but me, but I can at least brag about my latest purchase:

svart.jpg

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3

It's a pocket sized digital camera by Panasonic, with a 10x optical zoom lens from Leica (28-280 mm, which means it also has a wide angle mode). Other noteworthy features are an optic image stabilizer, 7 megapixel resolution, 3" LCD screen etc. It's supposed to be the perfect travel camera.

Review: http://www.popphoto.com/cameras/3989/panas...amera-test.html

I also got one of these:

Sandisk 4GB Secure Digital Ultra II complete with a card reader.

Great day all in all.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yeah, apparently it wasn't enough for you damn Floridians to beat Ohio State in the college football championship, you had to beat us in the college basketball championship as well. :down:

No problem. :sweat:

But it's just a game, man. Life is full of ups and downs. Who knows if the Gators will be able to hold onto something like this for so long. Maybe, maybe not.

Is flirting with an engaged chic bad???

Yes.

Edited by Omelette

I am beginning to hate my job. I got killed a man last night. This time it was two guys, one with a shotgun and the other with a .45. The shotgun guy went to the back looking for other employees while the other pointed his gun at me. I know it wasn't too smart but I was pissed. I grabbed the .45 and slammed the guy's arm on the counter edge and broke his arm. I took the gun and before the guy with the shotgun could raise his at me I shot him dead. I was aiming for the chest but I hit the throat. Told the other one to get to the floor and well he complied. Called 911 and the police and ambulance arrived. I have to talk to the police detectives tomorrow morning to go over the events again.

Just kidding.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Well, my day has been one part tickety, the other part boo. I managed to get my car out of the shop today, and only for the low low price of half of my chequing account!! Then they finally installed new windows in my condo, which is also nice. Plus teh video store phoned and my DVD's of Bebop finally arrived.

Since today has been so up, I figure tomorrow will suck balls when I have to put my blinds back up and reorganize my furniture.

but at least I didn't make something up like Hades

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I woke up and ate some food then, went outside and cleaned the pool filters for a little bit and pretty much laid out in the sun while reading catch 22 for about 2 hours. Ate some more food and had a nice beverage and im just watching some ametur fight show right now which kind of sucks but people get kneed in the face so its all good. So pretty decent so far. Needs to get warmer so swimming is a viable option of something to do since i only go to school 2 days a week. :sweat:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I was bored.

What really happened is a woman dropped a bottle of Smirnoff Ice all over the floor and it was quite annoying to clean all that up.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

Today I realised that Jim is really back. All kinds of awesome!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I woke up and ate some food then, went outside and cleaned the pool filters for a little bit and pretty much laid out in the sun while reading catch 22 for about 2 hours. Ate some more food and had a nice beverage and im just watching some ametur fight show right now which kind of sucks but people get kneed in the face so its all good. So pretty decent so far. Needs to get warmer so swimming is a viable option of something to do since i only go to school 2 days a week. :sweat:

Can I have your life?

Just another tedious day at work for me. I'll get off in a few hours get some exercise and try to finish GoW2.

Today I realised that Jim is really back. All kinds of awesome!

Jim who?

Make an educated guess based on recent returning members you've noticed.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3

Pretty nice consumer camera there. I still need to get myself one of those for when I don't need/want to lug around a big SLR outfit.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Fairly unproductive at work today. I just couldn't seem to focus very well. Could be the beautiful weather outside-- mid-70s, mostly sunny, just past peak for cherry blossoms, and just before the serious tree pollen kicks in. Went home a little early, and talked to EVGA customer support regarding my problems with my new PC. They blamed the PSU (not surprising considering that they made the mobo & GPU), but their logic makes sense. There's one more test that I will perform in a few minutes to see if they were right. Then it's a little ironing and bed.

Just got back from a Memorial turned family reunion... the family part was fun but the flying was horrible.

First the plane I'm about to take gets bumped on the wing hard enough to knock the light cover OFF the saftey light on the wing by a Fuel truck. Then the plane doensn't have AC and we end up about 2 hrs late (it's a 22 minute flight).

On the way BACK we get stuck on the runway for 30ish minutes with me and my brother sitting next to eachother (we're both over 6') THEN we learn in the layover terminal that the plane to take us home is going to be 2 hrs late setting down. So what would have been a 9:30 landing time turned into 12:30 landing and a 3 am go to bed.

But I did find that one of my cousins has one HELL of a nice small house.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.