How was the next day?

Fenghuang

Sorry to hear that. Break ups are never nice, but sometimes they are necessary.

Yeah, this one definitely was. Neither of us were happy. It was an amicable split though.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

My cat's still sickly and likely to remain so for whatever remains of her life, and I find it pretty much a downer. :/

But the rest of life/the day is going fairly swell, in that general kind of way. : )

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Sorry to hear that. Break ups are never nice, but sometimes they are necessary.

Yeah, this one definitely was. Neither of us were happy. It was an amicable split though.

Wasn't that the one who gave you all those transformers for Christmas?

I finished all the reading for my studies: the third subject done. Now I am just re-reading and re-writing my notes.

I think I don't like Dark Energy, at all. I shall have to investigate this further.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I have lost all zeal for life, all passion to create.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I am not taking any meds. Drugs are bad for you, m'kay.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

No.

Whining romantic violinists. ;)

My week consisted of working, looting, and killing zombies. I will now go into the tomb of the betrayers and rummage through sarcophagi.... It's very difficult to remain lawful in such a chaotic world. :)

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

It's been, for our area at least, very windy the past couple days. The kind that makes you realize that you really need to trim those tree-like bushes away from the windows.

*scrreee, scrape, whack* all day/night ... it's kind of creepy whilst lying in bed trying to go to sleep. *nail biting* ;)

Was out in the yard watching the clouds earlier - they were really movin'.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah it's super windy here right now. All day it's been like crazy, chairs flying around, young children being thrown into the tops of trees, that sort of thing. The wind is a godless killing machine in my book. Just wish it would go away so I could go swimming. ;)

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I will attend the English Philology entrance exams for Tampere University's section of Humanistic Sciences tomorrow.

That said, I could play some Two Thrones, now that my folks are away. It's not like linguistics is difficult. I hope.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds