How was the next day?

Fenghuang

Woke up about an hour ago (it's 7:30 PM here) after a long night .. me and 5 others went to Boomtown (a gaming internetcafe) for a 10 hours "session". From midnight until 10 in the morning. So I'm a bit out of sorts today..

Fortune favors the bald.

Just a few hours ago after the soccer game there was hell around the stadium and I almost got beat up by the special police and almost got hit by a stone in my face.... :shifty:

:lol:

Im not laughing at you, just the situation as you describe it. Nothing like a good soccer riot to wind out the day.

Just a few hours ago after the soccer game there was hell around the stadium and I almost got beat up by the special police and almost got hit by a stone in my face.... :shifty:

:lol:

Im not laughing at you, just the situation as you describe it. Nothing like a good soccer riot to wind out the day.

Yeah...plus the fascist police in my country, plus the fact I live in the Balkans....weeeeeeeeeeee :down::lol:

That sucks, atleast they were just almosts and not actually happend. I on the other hand had to change my car tire today all by myself and went and got port a subs :shifty:

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Well, my day has been one part tickety, the other part boo. I managed to get my car out of the shop today, and only for the low low price of half of my chequing account!! Then they finally installed new windows in my condo, which is also nice. Plus teh video store phoned and my DVD's of Bebop finally arrived.

Since today has been so up, I figure tomorrow will suck balls when I have to put my blinds back up and reorganize my furniture.

but at least I didn't make something up like Hades

But ... you have a new puppy!

imgp0280qk0.jpg

Is flirting with an engaged chic bad???

Yes.

NO WAI

You aren't doing anything wrong. She is.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Thread Pruned: Next time we'll just shut it down and go willy nilly with warnings and all that fun power-over stuff ...

*This Message Brought to you By The Organisation for Please Consider What You are Going to Post Before you Hit Add Reply ....

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

What do you expect from a Green Dragon. They are evil, you know. :D

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Well, my day has been one part tickety, the other part boo. I managed to get my car out of the shop today, and only for the low low price of half of my chequing account!! Then they finally installed new windows in my condo, which is also nice. Plus teh video store phoned and my DVD's of Bebop finally arrived.

Since today has been so up, I figure tomorrow will suck balls when I have to put my blinds back up and reorganize my furniture.

Look at it this way, at least you didn't take down, clean, and reinstall miniblinds, vertical slats and other window coverings for a living for six monthS.

DAMN YOU TIFFANY TILTS!!!

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Look at it this way, at least you didn't take down, clean, and reinstall miniblinds, vertical slats and other window coverings for a living for six monthS.

DAMN YOU TIFFANY TILTS!!!

When I moved off-campus my junior year of college (or "university" as folks around here seem to call it ;)), I moved into a room that had been inhabited by a smoker. He must have smoked all the time in this room, the walls were yellow and I had to paint the place to rid the room of the stench. It wasn't even like he was smoking something... with a tolerable odor. It was definitely cigarette smoke.

But the reason I bring it up is this: The miniblinds in that room were absolutely gross... it was like they were coated with an alien substance.

Anyway, my day has been good. I got a pretty big bonus at work for doing some extra stuff, so that was cool. $150 for something that probably took me about 20 minutes total... that ain't bad.

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Been there cleaned those.

Today I failed my Linux final but that's okay because I failed it with a high enough grade I passed the class.

**** Linux. Srsly.

After that I went out to dinner at Red Robin with people from school, two of them got really drunk and good times were had. After that we played Tag, with Lasers; which was also fun.

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

You so dark.

Today was okay.

I sat around on the computer a lot and watched some TV. Basically kicking back for a day now that finals are over.

EDIT: DAMN YOU PAGEBREAK!!!

Edited by Fenghuang

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

You are already out of school? what the hell? ):<

I had to go to some crappy art exhibit bs for my art class tonight which was down town where crime rate is high and people get shot and martin luther king and numbered streets, yeah real freakin dangerous. Went with my friend and some crazy black guy almost stabbed him through the window but he ended up just running by and walking down the street. Then we parked in a dark street and there was a dog chillen there barking but not moving an inch. Then we drove home in shame, plenty of racial and bigoted comments were mentioned, many a good time and laugh were had. Basically now im just chillen ate some eggplant parmesean and drinking tons of water which will mean ill wake up about 50 times during the night but all is good in the world becuase I wrote my assignment for the art thing but I didn't get to workout tonight. :sorcerer:

Thanks for reading this post.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I learned yesterday that bubble wrap around your flash actually does give you a bounced-flash effect. Sort of.

But you look like an idiot with plastic tied to the top of your camera.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts