How was the next day?

Fenghuang

I danced Oh Snap!

*pounces on Bokishi*

NO SNAPPING EVAR! :thumbsup:

*bounds off*

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Tonight I watched some show about people who've been hit by lightning. It made me glad I don't live in a place that gets much of it.

Got some 11x14 and one 16x20 test prints back from the printer today, which was a lesson that I need to sharpen my photos a bit more when it comes to larger printing. I'm still such a dufus when it comes to figuring out all the digital-development end of things. It was easier when you just sent in a roll of film with no digital steps required in the middle. Sometimes I feel like I spend more time post-processing for printing than I do taking pictures.

Edit: 16x20, btw, for some reason seemed bigger than I thought it would be. Which is cool.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Tonight I watched some show about people who've been hit by lightning. It made me glad I don't live in a place that gets much of it.

Was that the one with the guy who lost his sense of humour?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Was that the one with the guy who lost his sense of humour?

I'm not sure? There was a guy who said his whole personality changed and he lost most of his friends because of it.

And the kid who was knocked out of his shoes while wearing an ipod and mowing the lawn. They did some recreation tests and think the ipod saved his life.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

STOOOOOOGES LIIIIIIIIIVEE

I HAVE BEEN OBLITERATED

STOOGES

STOOGES

STOOGES

Bah they ain't that good...

I WILL ****ING CUT YOU.

They haven't made anything remotely good on record since the late 70's, but that's not the point. There's a reason they pack houses these days yet all of their records combined haven't broken 500,000 units sold.

:turns 21:

:dances:

:gets loaded:

Uhm.. shouldn't it be the other way around? :)

I'm guessing that after I get drunk I'll be unable to stand.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Damn, I wish I was 21 again.

You and me both.

I had a lovely day pestering people I haven't seen in a long while, and I'm going to do it again tomorrow.

I also spent an hour poking my finger at one of my cats and trying to take pictures while holding the camera and it's 5.5 inch lens with only one hand. A feat that's never wise when one has the wrist strength of wet spaghetti. But some were still pretty darn cute. :skeptical:

Went to a Turkish restaurant, and was dragged up to belly dance by the hostess. Now, an Englishman dancing is a traumatic event at the best of times, but an englishman with a gut and two bad knees bellydancing is practically an apocalypse.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I did a new combat course today. I thought I'd have to go for a run afterwards to get some cardiovascular exercise, but then it got good.

Combat course?

-Elwood Blues

Simultaneous substance abuse.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Went to a Turkish restaurant, and was dragged up to belly dance by the hostess. Now, an Englishman dancing is a traumatic event at the best of times, but an englishman with a gut and two bad knees bellydancing is practically an apocalypse.

8) The horror.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

8) The horror.

very scary indeed. :(

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I went to buy a pair of new jeans today, but they were sold out. Who knew that Wrangler Sharkey, size 30 (waist)/34 (leg) was so popular?! At least I brought my camera and took some less talented shots. One day I'm going to take a picture so good I'll actually dare post it on this photography site I've found. So far I'm a member without anything to show 8)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

How much cash did you net?

How much cash did you net?

It's hard to tell which of the folded bills in my thong were from the dancing, and what were simply the results of the standard artistic appreciation I receive on a night out.

-Elwood Blues

I went (indoor) climbing in London. It required me to take a circuitous route for the usual 40 minute journey, with a half-hour bus-replacement and sixty minute train journey and then some more assorted tube travelling to return back to the original destination. Finally got some climbing done. Then had to go back the way I came. Some small change from six hours on public transport. At least I have callouses on my hands now.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT