How was the next day?

Fenghuang

Well let's just agree you're made out of stern - if revolting - stuff. Rusty iron, beaver toenails, elm bark etc.

Not the women. Swedish women are made of feathers, prettiness, and perfection.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I'm an idiot.

Went on my first date in a long time last night, we both had an awesome time, but in the end I just couldn't bring myself to kiss her. banghead.gif

Hint: if she pauses at the end of the date and plays with her keys she's waiting for you to kiss her. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Today I learned that if you're wearing a white shirt and are eating chocolate crackers, you shouldn't absent-mindedly wipe the 'dust' off your fingers by brushing them against said shirt.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Guest The Architect
*looks at front of shirt* I'm such a slob. :sad:

At least you're honest, slob. :unsure:

After three weeks of doing no Business Management course work

Edited by The Architect

I was out drinking with some friends and did the horrible mistake of going to Helsinki to find them. Helsinki is pure hell during vappu. It was so freaking full of people I couldn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I was out drinking with some friends and did the horrible mistake of going to Helsinki to find them. Helsinki is pure hell during vappu. It was so freaking full of people I couldn

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

My girlfriend gave herself a buzz cut and I made the mistake of being honest and telling her that I was right when I told her repeatedly not to shave her head because it would look awful. So she bic'ed it and shaved her eyebrows just to spite me and seems to honestly think it looks awesome. And I'm just too stupid to realize that I should just stop telling the truth and just go along with her delusions.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

My girlfriend gave herself a buzz cut and I made the mistake of being honest and telling her that I was right when I told her repeatedly not to shave her head because it would look awful. So she bic'ed it and shaved her eyebrows just to spite me and seems to honestly think it looks awesome. And I'm just too stupid to realize that I should just stop telling the truth and just go along with her delusions.

:sorcerer: I had the exact same thing happen. It didn't look awful, but she did look very much worse than she started out.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Did she do that because of the treatment for her illness? Ive seen people do that before for that reason. Not the eyebrows mind you but eh, she was showing you a thing or two.

Did she do that because of the treatment for her illness? Ive seen people do that before for that reason. Not the eyebrows mind you but eh, she was showing you a thing or two.

She had wanted to shave her head for a while, and finally decided to do it. Its really putting a lot of strain on a relationship that was already strained. Every time we talk she brings up her hair, which eventually leads to me mentioning how much I hate it, which pisses her off and I get in trouble.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Good way to have you guys stop pissing each other off. Both of you get a tazer. If she pisses you off, tazer her. If you piss her off she gets to tazer you.

I am sure your relationship will become loving, or you both will develop electrical resistance. Either way its a win! :)

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

She had wanted to shave her head for a while, and finally decided to do it. Its really putting a lot of strain on a relationship that was already strained. Every time we talk she brings up her hair, which eventually leads to me mentioning how much I hate it, which pisses her off and I get in trouble.

L2carelessabouthair

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I agree with the wascawy looking wabbit.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Good way to have you guys stop pissing each other off. Both of you get a tazer. If she pisses you off, tazer her. If you piss her off she gets to tazer you.

I am sure your relationship will become loving, or you both will develop electrical resistance. Either way its a win! :devil:

This could be the reason you haven't had a girlfriend since Reagan was in office, Hades.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I think you mean Ford, not Reagan. :teehee:

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I am sure your relationship will become loving, or you both will develop electrical resistance. Either way its a win! :teehee:

Nice sharp objects FTW.

Today was boring. It rained, the sun came out, Sun went away, it rained again. Sun came back out.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

L2carelessabouthair

I've been over it for weeks, but she keeps bringing it up.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Huh, well, maybe you should consider lying. Say it brings out her eyes. Say it adds an optical cup size. Something. Say you've come to appreciate it, but don't sound too eager, she might keep the look.

Taken girl tells me to call her anytime I want to eat out, which is all well and fine. Social set's graduating in exactly a week, then moving out of town, so I need to solidify relations with a new set, and the prog-stoner cabal she's a part of will do just fine.

Also, Acceptable.tv

I worked from 3:30 till 8PM on a Spanish project that isn't due till Thursday. Thank God it was a group project, cause I don't think I would have lasted that long by myself. After I got home my Dad ordered pizza. We ate and watched some of the Ranger game. Not a bad day.

Tomorrow will be even more fun, because the carnival is coming to town! You know, the one that used duct tape to fix one of the rides last year?

And I'm not even being sarcastic. At all.

Man I think you need to put your girl in check. She sounds absolutely insane, in a horrible way. I mean I hope she's worth it because it just sounds like she's kind of a shallow attention seeking young woman, which is a bad thing.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I am sure your relationship will become loving, or you both will develop electrical resistance. Either way its a win! :)

This could be the reason you haven't had a girlfriend since Reagan was in office, Hades.

I was about to say it'd be a wonderful way to try for superpowers.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Man I think you need to put your girl in check. She sounds absolutely insane, in a horrible way. I mean I hope she's worth it because it just sounds like she's kind of a shallow attention seeking young woman, which is a bad thing.

I'm not sure how someone wanting to cut their hair makes them shallow, anymore than finding the result of such enough of a problem to be a cause for prolonged argument - from either side.

He indicated there are other problems from before as well, and it sounds like this is a symptom of deeper issues, not the actual cause, if that makes sense.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts