Bastila vs. Atris vs. Mira

Which is the most appealing character?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the most appealing character?

• Bastila
    • Atris
    • Mira

C'mon Handmaiden is plagiated from TPM Amidala's lesbo-servants.

Well, someone has an issue with KOTOR2.

*Waits for mile long list of complaints from Nur Ab Sal*

Now while Bastila is still my fave, if Ms.Handmaiden is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lesbian, then why was she romancing my male charcter? Well, romancing as best as she could, since the storylines weren't exactly developed to the best they could of been, in my opinion.

*Begins spell to return dead topic to it's grave*

I didn't say that Handmaiden was a lesbo. I said she was plagiated from TPM's teenage lesbos.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Mira has this whole 'trailer trash' motif going on. Can't dig it.

Bastila was developed, but not in a particularly interesting way.

Atris was a librarian who turned dag-nasty evil and joined the forces vying for galactic destruction.

Err...think I have to go with the evil galaxy-destroying librarian.

OMG! Bastila just annoyed the hell out of me in KOTOR1.... and I do hope I won't see much of her in a possible KOTOR3... *eeek*.

Being female I prefer Mira's attitude and nice insight on how to get a mans attention :D

Atris was just a wee bit less annoying than Bastila, same kind of I-know-it-all type as Bastila, and as easily corrupted by the DS. :lol:

OMG! Bastila just annoyed the hell out of me in KOTOR1.... and I do hope I won't see much of her in a possible KOTOR3... *eeek*.

Being female I prefer Mira's attitude and nice insight on how to get a mans attention  :D

Atris was just a wee bit less annoying than Bastila, same kind of I-know-it-all type as Bastila, and as easily corrupted by the DS.  :lol:

Yeah, but Atris was old and crusty, so Bastila beats her by default. :p

manthing2.jpg

Being female I prefer Mira's attitude and nice insight on how to get a mans attention  :D

Atris was just a wee bit less annoying than Bastila, same kind of I-know-it-all type as Bastila, and as easily corrupted by the DS.  :(

Really? Atris sampling Dark Side magic and locking herself in with Sith holocrons and magic is comparable to Bastila being tortured for a week? My God, some female Revans really are petty, narrow-minded, shallow biatches.

Atris was just a wee bit less annoying than Bastila, same kind of I-know-it-all type as Bastila, and as easily corrupted by the DS.  ;)

You're minority.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I don't know what's with Bastila. She was just a pompous, hypocritical, weak-willed pawn, first of the Jedi council, then Revan's.

Give me that fiery redhead any day.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Out of those 3 Mira is the best. Still can't beat Visas though... :ph34r:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I voted for Bastila because I liked her hair the best. Atris had nice hair except it was all white like she was old and her "Handmaidens" (aka SERVANTS) just plain scared me. Mira was okay but she wouldn't shut up about bounty hunting. Plus she said she'd kick me out of the airlock when the Ebon Hawk doesn't even have one... hnh, what an idiot...

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Actually the Ebon Hawk has an airlock. That's how it docked with Goto's yacht. Don't ask me where it is, though.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.