Bastila vs. Atris vs. Mira

Which is the most appealing character?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the most appealing character?

• Bastila
    • Atris
    • Mira

Bastila was cool, but she was too preachy...

I mean anyone that tells me to constantly beware of the darkside and berates me for having "minor" fun and she goes off as the apprentice of dark lord of the Sith is quite out of line lol...

I can never look at Mira again after those original pics...i just get the mental image of a really ugly person getting extensive plastic surgery and x(

Atris looks like a true servant of the light...it will be interesting how many ways one could manipulate her, thus making her a interesting person....im voting Atris

Atris looks like a true servant of the light...it will be interesting how many ways one could manipulate her, thus making her a interesting person....im voting Atris

Looks can be decieving! Just look at Palpatine in ep. 1 and 2, need I say more! I know they have said 'no' suprises this time, but the biggest suprise to me would be if there wasn't! Mark my words on that.

lol whether they say that or not without a plot twist it wouldnt be a RPG <_<

But then again you could be right....i expect Mira to sell us all out to the Sith however...and concept art of atris fighting Darth Nihilus gives me prejudices about her alignment....i will step down on this ^^

ATRIS all the way baby, Bastila is a lil whiny cry baby that has one move... battle med. which is now available to all in KOTOR2.... as far as i know. Atris is a kick butt LS chick who is owning all these punk sith lords... give her some cred :D

As for Mira... I don't know who she is :rolleyes: can't be that important than lol

I'm gonna give Mira the benefit of the doubt. Of course, I've always been partial to bounty hunters. Give them wrist-mounted rocket launchers and I'm hooked.

This is all assuming that OE fixes Mira's model to look closer to her concept art and makes her look less....well, less like a duck.

Atris seems very interesting....I love my computer's KOTOR II wallpaper.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I like Natalie Portman

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I couldn't say, since I don't know anything about Atris, and little about Mira.

Without knowing anything, I couldn't pick anyone.

And since someone seems to be begging for it:

Bastila is not a deep character ;)

Gatta go with Atris.

I may be a Dark Sider by nature, but if I could be young AND have white shiny hair, i'd take it in an instant!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

Bastila was too cold and self absorbed for my tatses. Atris seems to have a lighter less contrasting image, which may reflect her personality. I'd expect her like every lightside person in KOTOR to say ur doing something wrong when ur picking on beggars and killing innocent people, it wouldn't make sense if someone LS just stood there and watced as u went around doing evil deeds.

Atris is my desktop wallpaper aswell, not the battle scene wallpaper that makes her look almost as if she's tripping over something and falling, but the picture that shows her standing with her saber. Does anyone know where I can find the image that shows her standing there and darth ni on the other side of the image, I've been seeing it in avatars and come peoples sig banners but dunno where to find a large version.

Lets hope this new Atris character is a warmer person then the icy denial filled bastila

but hey this is all just my opinion and no offense is intended