My suggestions and wishlist:
1. Replacement of "d20" system used in KOTOR1 & 2. It just doesn't seem to work right for a video game. Go for something closer to Final Fantasy. :cool:
2. More of Sith arts included and embraced; that means Sith Alchemy, Sith Sorcery, etc.
3. Subtler Darkside options; less overt brutality that goes right into combat, and more of the following goodies:
* "Don't push that button!" "[Press Button] You mean this button?"
* "[Persuade] You know, she's lying to you........."
* "[Force Persuasion] You will jump in the central square"
* Using Computer Use skill to trigger "accidents"
* "My new apprentice Lord Vader will take care of you"
* "I love the Republic. I love democracy."
* "[Force Persuade] You will honor your life debt by killing your best friend"
4. More Kreia style dialogue
5. More stealth action for Scoundrels/Sentinels/Watchmen/Assassins
6. Two words: Force Absorb
7. A Sith Lord who isn't a meatbag, blinded by power, or astronomically hungry.
8. Return of Jolee, Atton, and Mira; any continuity complications be damned!
9. Scene involving the fatal immolation or decapitation of Carth Onasi, preferably:
* At the hands of Revan
* By HK-47's own doing
10. Triple the length of the current two KOTOR games, at minimum.
11. Jedi/Dark Jedi/Sith robe dyes
12. Emphasis on the diplomatic nature of Jedi Consulars/Masters, and a twisted version for Sith Lords
13. Interactive holocrons
14. A visit to Coruscant, Corellia, or Alderaan
15. Lesbian/bi-curious romances
16. Teal lightsaber color crystals
17. Give HK-47 lots of new WMD's: Weapons of Meatbag Destruction