Blarghagh

Ben... wait for elections in Germany... you might get surprised...

I am aware and afraid. But the people of we may have (or at least many) more of a.... Moral/historical Aversion towards voting national

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows

Next someone will make Germany great again

As a German-American dual citizen, it is my humble opinion this needed to happen.

The tl;dr of my opinion is that Trump is just another idiot like Bush that we can begrudgingly survive, but Clinton is so corrupt she's everything wrong with politics. If we only had four more years til Earth blows up from a meteor? I'd vote Clinton. But we have a future, and the problem with electing her is that it sets a precident for future elections. It says that yes, you should be corrupt, you should take lobbyist money and you should turn the mainstream media into propaganda.

Dunno if you were watching, but more neutral outlets have called Pennsylvania for Trump....that is not a typical Red state. Meanwhile bias ones such as NBC...? I am not joking, they did breaking news of a new state called and they called....Maine. For Hillary. Wow, big news there, totally more valuable than Pennsylvania, which she CANNOT CONCEDE. Her outlets have refused to call Pennsylvania for her, Wisconsin too.

The issue at it's core is that in 2008, we beat the establishment candidate. In 2016, the establishment candidate seems to have rigged it vs. the candidate people actually supported; we may have beat the establishment candidate, but not by enough to avoid such an occurence. 2024...? If she got president, I promise you 2024's election would be an absolute farce.

The American people were forced to choose between the least qualified candidate in American history and a candidate that undermines the democratic system. Say what you will and everyone's entitled to their views on the matter, but I promise you Trump won because a large portion of voters do not want to see the democratic system treated like a joke or like it can be bought. As such, that's why we have this result. No, most Americans don't love Trump and we know he's retarded, but yes, he's apparently seen by the majority as a "neccesary evil" if we don't want the system to become more corrupt.

Edited by Longknife

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Looks like a done deal. Dow Jones is already crashing at an impressive rate and gold prices are skyrocketing. You still got yours GD? ;)

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

On the other hand... I'm hoping this just means 4 years of deadlock and a huge decline in popularity

So long as the Democrats don't make the same mistake and attempt to push an establishment candidate on people again, he is definitely a one-term president.

Gabbard? Turner? Sanders? That's a free win. Clinton or anyone remotely associated with her? DNC would be stupid as hell, missing the point entirely and throwing away a free ticket to the White House.

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Looks like a done deal. Dow Jones is already crashing at an impressive rate and gold prices are skyrocketing. You still got yours GD? ;)

Some. Not nearly as much as I had in 08. 

My biggest investment these days is real estate. They are not making any more of that.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Hey Bruce... get to it. You'd better chew it good:

eating-crow.jpg

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Apparently Trump won Florida with the help of.....the Mexicans, Cubans, and Latinos. Who would have thought it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm it's really hard now to NOT think the media has been biased and manipulative this election at all.

The more I think about it, I'm happy. Seat on Supreme Court will go republican and maybe, just MAYBE, next election people will learn what manipulation and forcing things on the public will result in. We are ****ing Muricans, we rebel. It's in our blood, it's what started this country.

I just hope Trump will remember it's the countries citizens he needs to focus on, those that voted for him and those that didn't. Make citizenship wantable again and not something u don't need to get the benefits.

Strange that a clown winning would make me relax a little

• Like 1

Apparently Trump won Florida with the help of.....the Mexicans, Cubans, and Latinos. Who would have thought it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm it's really hard now to NOT think the media has been biased and manipulative this election at all.

The more I think about it, I'm happy. Seat on Supreme Court will go republican and maybe, just MAYBE, next election people will learn what manipulation and forcing things on the public will result in. We are ****ing Muricans, we rebel. It's in our blood, it's what started this country.

I just hope Trump will remember it's the countries citizens he needs to focus on, those that voted for him and those that didn't. Make citizenship wantable again and not something u don't need to get the benefits.

Strange that a clown winning would make me relax a little

As I recall, someone said Obama had 71% of the Latino vote, Clinton got 65%.

That is far more telling than it seems. A 6% drop in support when going up against a candidate that's "anti-latino" is....well, it speaks volumes about your candidate.

According to NBC itself, Trump had a mild little convention planned, not really a lavish party. Clinton apparently had a lavish party planned with fireworks etc. The cringe from this is just GREAT.

Lastly, I should mention google and msn both display Trump as the winner now. Wisconsin and Penn officially called.

Well the election results, as we all know, was rigged. Trump himself said so. Better start auditing and recounting votes now :lol:

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

TRUMP DID.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Interestingly enough the potential Trump victory will be due to white males without collage degree and record participation among rural voters.

It's Brexit all over again.

The losing side of diversity and globaliation mobilizes trying to turn back the clock.

From what I've been reading, it's because most feel betrayed by the Obamacare. Apparently when u say bad things about people they will dislike you BUT u **** with their money, they will dispose you.

.........omfg!!!!! Does this mean Obamacare will be dismantled and done away with?!?!!!!! Please I hope so! I maybe able to actually afford things now.

It's over. It is as I predicted. It all has been. Fear my political prediction powers! I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! ALWAYS!

*highfive*!

No one believed us. Most even said it was impossible.

I wasn't brave enough to make that call, and I consider that a testament to just how powerful propaganda is. I had no idea who would win and honestly thought Clinton would. Even if my gut said the Trump support is larger than they think, it's very hard to make that call when you see limited evidence of it according to the mainstream media. Likewise I feel a lot of Trump supporters were "shamed" and thus afraid to announce their existence.

People can still deny it to this day, but the fact of the matter is that the media was 100% propaganda this election season. Today it's clear that the only people the establishment has been fooling this whole time has been themselves.

I do hope you two placed bets on this though.

Indeed.

On the bolded:

If one actually is observant in life, objective, and truly learns from their experiences, wisdom and that bravery will come to you.

Alas that most are not observant, objective, nor truly learn from their experiences.

• Like 1

There is a worrying tendency towards right in western democracy worldwide now

It's because of our media, the Clinton Narcissistic Network. Don't worry bout it, democracy gonna be fine. We just gonna tidey up a bit, spring cleaning, and putting some things out on the curb that don't belong or aren't useful. Policy wise

Sigh, I'm trying to be positive. It's the first time strangely in a long time I've been able to.

Edited by redneckdevil