What are you playing right now

Rosbjerg

Nothing like ordering a pizza, having it delivered and then waiting six months for the mushrooms and pepperoni to get here.

You made me order a pizza (for real. Waiting for it now.
They messed up my order and forgot one ingredient...

negativeman.png

Well maybe they did not messed up, but you pre-ordered your pizza from a retailer, which offered different ingredient DLC as you wanted. You should always do proper research before pre-ordering anything *shrugs*

• Like 5

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Just finished my pizza as well. And with it, level 85 in Soulcalibur V. I still need 14 more and 18000 more meters of running around to get the Platinum trophy. Booooring. Booo. But I got more boring trophies behind me already :-D

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Now that I have finally managed to finish my insane Shadow Warrior 2 binge (so good, yet so flawed on so many levels), I finally got around to giving Endless Legend with Tempest expansion a proper go. And Tempest is another fantastic purchase I made this year. It does shift Endless Legend a fair bit more into more obvious sci-fi territory, but I'm perfectly fine with that. Amplitude took the time to implement a bunch of brand new combat mechanics for sea battles and sea exploration/territory control is a ton of fun. I'm finally inclined to play on maps with a lot of water as water no longer serves as boring empty land you need to cross but instead has its own set of mechanics associated with it.

I'm so looking forward until Endless Space 2 is out of Early Access. I also really, really hope that Endless Legend 2 comes after that.

Yeah, so.... like so many other games, I usually don't get started until everyone else are done and dusted with it. Finally got around to do some serious Pillars of Eternity gaming. Serious as in making it out of the very first cave and to the Gilded Vale and picking up 2 companions. I couldn't help but laugh out loud when the elf told the villager to go his sister :rolleyes:

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Yeah, so.... like so many other games, I usually don't get started until everyone else are done and dusted with it. Finally got around to do some serious Pillars of Eternity gaming. Serious as in making it out of the very first cave and to the Gilded Vale and picking up 2 companions. I couldn't help but laugh out loud when the elf told the villager to go <beep> his sister :rolleyes:

Laugh out loud. I still have yet to finish the second expansion, but I plan to return to it soon, assuming I can find my way to the Surface. Assuming I can survive when I do.

Does the remastered have the multiplayer maps and option?

FAQ says:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will feature the original game’s full, iconic story campaign featuring levels such as “All Ghillied Up,” “Mile High Club,” and “Crew Expendable,” as well as classic multiplayer action with 10 fan-favorite multiplayer maps from the original game available at launch and the additional six maps made available by 12/31/16.
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered will feature the original game’s full, iconic story campaign featuring levels such as “All Ghillied Up,” “Mile High Club,” and “Crew Expendable,”

Call right now and you'll get free Call of Duty shoes with your purchase! Edited by Fenixp

Screw wasting money on the new CoD games (waste for me), looks like I will buy the remastered when it's good for single purchase and I got the funds. I started with MW 2 and loved it. That's the game I'm waiting to be remastered but never played the first MW.

I'm not sure I'll fathom the love for that game. Maybe because I came to it so late, but it felt remarkably light on actual gameplay. And I voice that complaint as a fan of visual novels and JRPGs.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Is it Thursday yet? No? Damn!

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

So I was trying to get in a little time with Sunless Sea but got called away for other things. I mistakenly thought that the game paused while in port, which I was, but I had no event screen up such as the admiralty and whatnot. Well, by the time I returned, I *did* have an event screen. My crew was starving and getting ready to eat each other. Fun times! something like 12 food down the drain while I was away and crew going cannibalistic. Instead, I went ballistic. Nerd Rage! ARGGHHHHH

Why, what's Thursday. 

What Shady said. Stellaris has a big content patch and a DLC coming out. I can't start as new game until then. I'd have to start over afterwards. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I thought I pre-ordered Civ6 but I'm not finding anything about it in my email so now I'm shopping around for the best price

GMG isn't offering any discount on it so I'm leaning towards GamersGate because I can get it for about $42 $45* worth of blue coins

*because I can't buy 1 or 2 bucks worth. Smallest amount seems to be 5 bucks

Free games updated 3/4/21