What are you playing right now

Rosbjerg

Anyone here living in Prague? I am starting to wonder if there really is a bottle of booze in every second cupboard / container / locker.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Anyone here living in Prague? I am starting to wonder if there really is a bottle of booze in every second cupboard / container / locker.

The variety is impressive.  Whoever they assigned to come up with all the different booze really embraced it.  There must be 30 different types of alcohol in this game!

Czechs and Slovaks love their booze, so it's pretty close to reality :-D

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

The variety is impressive.  Whoever they assigned to come up with all the different booze really embraced it.  There must be 30 different types of alcohol in this game!

Is Slivovica among them? If not, then this game lost any resemblance to reality!!!

That's a pretty accurate depiction of any Slavic city, yes. Or town. Or village. Or cottage in the woods. Just Slavic civilization in general really, cops fine people who drive cars with traces of blood in their alcohol

Edited by Fenixp
  • Like 3

And all tracks finished in Sébastien Loeb Rally Challenge special event on gold medals. And with it, earned another trophy in Gran Turismo 5. The game is 86% complete now and three more trophies to go before Platinum.

In the end, the event was little bit lighter, than I had anticipated, just the Chamonix Main snow track gave me headaches. But after 45 minutes the event was completed.

• Like 1

Mordheim. Badass city of the damned where my Sisters of Sigmar smack people with big maces and hammers. I actually lost one mission out of 60 early on whilst still learning the ropes. I just finished killing some sort of manticore thing as a special mission. Mixed on special missions because they can be confusing, but they add variety. Just remembered the one mission I lost. Had a run of bad luck on the Skaven mission and had one bell left up top after losing two casters to Wrath for casting comets. That pretty much did me in, tho it didn't help that somehow Bertha got separated and ambushed. She survived the ambush, but poison finally got to her and I had to redo the mission.

Game is bloody brilliant, tho!

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

Hm, I find myself in a weird balancing act of both liking and disliking the way they've set this story and the hubs.  There really is only the Prague hub, and everything that's non-Prague is more single mission rather than hub-tastic.  On the one hand, it's nice to revisit Prague and see how it changes as the story progresses and you get a slight grasp on fallout depending on certain choices you make early in the game, on the other hand I kind of miss that feel of world travel and having fresh hubs to explore and find side-quests and get in touch with the locals.

I love the bank, best fun I've had with games in a while and I like how the games forces me to make clever choices like calling the elevator to the second floor to use to get to the third. 

BTW the new augs are awesome, remote hacking, dash and the micro assembly are definitively worth their praxis. Just kept dropping my main weapons to make space for the ones that I would dissemble and then use the parts to upgrade them, now I have my 10mm and combat rifle completely upgraded and 1000+ parts remaining.

Edit:BTW if you get remote hacking get the sentries,cameras and laser upgrade. It really makes stealth easier.

The remote hacking aug seems to only give me the option to turn off cars and open window blinders so far.  :p

Free exp.

Seriously though, it is a more viable alternative to the cloak aug.

Plus there are some areas that are more easily accessible by shutting down fans with the remote hacking. Particularly the vaults inside the parking lot of the bank....and other. 

There are in fact a lot of areas that make it seem that the remote hacking was indispensable...which is why i'm starting to hate it, it is making things too easy.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Holy ****, is a WoW expansion launch going down without a hitch? Or at least it's working fantastic for me.

How is it?

I've been curious to try it but I dunno if it's worth getting into WoW at this point

With a free character boost coming with the expansion (essentially translating to two boosts, because the Demon Hunter starts at lvl 98) you can try it out yourself and jump straight into the new content. It's fun so far, but the leveling experiences are always pretty great. My Shaman plays better than ever, and Demon Hunters are ridiculously fun to play. Time will tell if this time around they'll have enough content to keep people going, which they didn't in Warlords, but launch is a good time.

Edited by TrueNeutral

More Deus Ex. Well, there goes my non-lethal play through.

I came across one of those exo-suit police officers and had to take him down, but found out the hard way that stealth takedowns don't work on him. Since the only thing I had in my inventory that seemed to stop him were frag grenades, I had to finish him off like that.

I read online after that an EMP pistol shot can stun him and then allow me to do a stealth takedown. Too bad I didn't have any EMP ammo prior to that mission. :/

Stun gun too, probably. I had emp rounds and a silencer handy for that part, so I lucked out. I think there are two other ways of completing that part that allow you to ignore the cops altogether.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm noticing a lot less vents/air ducts this time around in Deus Ex. I went into the Palisades Bank for a side mission, and there were very few sneaky ways through the levels, other than doing the crouch behind a wall/potted plant thing. Seemed like there should have been more stealth options.

It's a bank, the ducts are just hidden better than elsewhere. It's probably the best level in the series, there's so much hidden or "hidden" stuff in it.

I started up Champions of Krynn. I played the Pools series of Gold Box games set in the Forgotten Realms setting way back in the day, but I never played any of the Dragonlance games before, so this is completely new to me. I'll tell you one thing, all the nostalgia goggles in the world couldn't get me to not hate the tedium of resting in these games; memorize healing spells, rest, cast healing spells, lather, rinse, repeat until all characters are at 100% and all spells memorized. When games 10 years later introduced having your healers automatically cast and rememorize healing spells until the party was fully healed with a single click, that was a godsend.

I thought Champions already had "fix" in it? And am pretty sure they had auto rememorize on rest for spells in the later gold boxes as well, so while it was 2 clicks vs one, they did streamline it a lot faster...

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I started today the first event in Vettel Redbull Challenge in GT5. Time required for gold medal: Two laps on Nurburgring in 2:08:000 with the crazy GT5 RedBull fan car prototype.

I spent 3 and half hour on it today, best delta 2:07:5xx, best time 2:08:027 :'( I ****ed up on that run the last curve. I almost cried when I have seen the final time :(

Crazy ****ing hard, I feel completely exhausted now, like I would physically work for 8 hours in some chinese coal mine...

I will try my luck tomorrow again, and hope, I can get down the last 27 thousands of a second before I end up exhausted again :(

Definatelly one of the hardest challenges, I have ever attempted in a computer game...

Hong Kong, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. So many rough edges and yet so very, very good. I'm going for a dip in the canals.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Bumbling around with the controls in the DXMD tutorial level. I don't know whether it's because I've mostly forgotten how the previous game played, or if it's because of the new control scheme, but I'm struggling to get a grip on the movement system while in cover. With most actions being context sensitive, it seems half the time I try something I think clever, I end up leaping out into the open and doing the YMCA instead. :ninja:

(I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually, but the primary issue I'm having is the extreme close range I have to be to actually take the cover, coupled it seeming visually a bit less obvious that you've taken said cover. With the overloading of the space key, I too-often end up just jumping on the spot while standing a metre or so behind the cover piece.)

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Holy ****, is a WoW expansion launch going down without a hitch? Or at least it's working fantastic for me.

Seems like it is the same way for NA. Hopefully can play some, I am on a pvp server so will be tricky.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

(I'm sure I'll get used to it eventually, but the primary issue I'm having is the extreme close range I have to be to actually take the cover, coupled it seeming visually a bit less obvious that you've taken said cover. With the overloading of the space key, I too-often end up just jumping on the spot while standing a metre or so behind the cover piece.)

Yeah, I haven't used the cover system that way since the tutorial.  I'm sure it has its uses, but there are so many other ways to get around situations.

Bumbling around with the controls in the DXMD tutorial level. I don't know whether it's because I've mostly forgotten how the previous game played, or if it's because of the new control scheme, but I'm struggling to get a grip on the movement system while in cover. With most actions being context sensitive, it seems half the time I try something I think clever, I end up leaping out into the open and doing the YMCA instead. :ninja:

I had similar issue with it, but since I started the second it unlocked after a day of Division, It might have been me. Felt a lot better before I had to take a break.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

In DX:MD I got to Golem City, and I loved the haphazard shipping container design.  Then I got lost for a couple hours looking for a guy, and I started to hate it.   :p

Yeah, the level design messed me up.  I couldn't figure out a way to navigate the levels before realizing you could only access one set of levels by going through the police station (at least that's the only way *I* found to do it).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I started today the first event in Vettel Redbull Challenge in GT5. Time required for gold medal: Two laps on Nurburgring in 2:08:000 with the crazy GT5 RedBull fan car prototype.

I spent 3 and half hour on it today, best delta 2:07:5xx, best time 2:08:027 :'( I ****ed up on that run the last curve. I almost cried when I have seen the final time :(

Crazy ****ing hard, I feel completely exhausted now, like I would physically work for 8 hours in some chinese coal mine...

I will try my luck tomorrow again, and hope, I can get down the last 27 thousands of a second before I end up exhausted again :(

Definatelly one of the hardest challenges, I have ever attempted in a computer game...

2:07.985 BIG ****ING YES!!!

• Like 2

Door Kickers. A thing of beauty when a plan comes together.

FINALLY got the last mission in Terror at Sea campaign.  Lost track of how many attempts it took.  Final time was glacier slow - 10:04 but no casualties! 

• Like 2

Door Kickers. A thing of beauty when a plan comes together.

FINALLY got the last mission in Terror at Sea campaign.  Lost track of how many attempts it took.  Final time was glacier slow - 10:04 but no casualties! 

The time I managed to beat it I made the mistake of sending a team down to the middle deck using the middle stairwell and they found themselves surrounded on 3 sides by the guys with vests and M4s. Thankfully liberal application of 5.7mm to the tune of 900 RPM got them out of that jam.

• Like 1
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling