US Election 2016, part III

Pidesco

Although with the general run of political news these days, it does seem as if this would be a valid choice :

GiantMeteor2016_zps74ssx2ws.jpg

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Full Bernie Speech here, and help me out guys.

At the very end, something is whispered to him about the nomination. "They don't know your name has been put in the nomination, that's the concern," "they don't know IF your name has been put in the nomination..." What exactly was said? What do you guys hear?

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Well, I can think of few better equipped to survive the Trumpocalypse to the Clintopocalypse than me. I have enough arable land to support myself by farming. It has a natural water source on it and a larger one nearby for irrigation, electricity production, and drinking. I have the knowledge and raw materials to produce whiskey for trade, more than enough firearms and ammunition for defense, and the know how to use natural defenses and uncontrolled access to the largest wildlife management area on the middle Mississippi. So two those two world destroyers I say "bring it on!"

Dude, take me in! With your grain, I can brew beer. After everything goes downhill, you're going to need some of that. Get some honey or grapes going and I'll even make some mead/wine. We'll barter with neighboring communities New Vegas style!

But in all seriousness you are of course correct, In November either Clinton or Trump will become President and four years from now if the country is a different place it will only be so by a matter of small degree. As you pointed out earlier, with the exception of Supreme Court appointments who becomes President is not really the earth shattering decision we make it out to be.

I bet they said that in Venezuela too. Now they're eating their pets.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Putin probably isn't even responsible for the hacks and leaks, yet he's probably watching the election all like:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoOsjP_UkAAxeue.jpg:large

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

lol, Jill Stein is a medical doctor against vaccines and Johnson supports TPP.

There really is no one to vote for.

The main compromise is that while I'm sure Stein and Johnson have their own sets of flaws, they're far too small to be as criminal as Hillary and it would truly take some effort to be as "special" as Trump, not to mention that if a third party were to somehow pull even 20% of the vote, it might encourage people to give new parties a shot in future elections, which is clearly needed, given the DNC corruption.

But in all seriousness you are of course correct, In November either Clinton or Trump will become President and four years from now if the country is a different place it will only be so by a matter of small degree. As you pointed out earlier, with the exception of Supreme Court appointments who becomes President is not really the earth shattering decision we make it out to be.

I bet they said that in Venezuela too. Now they're eating their pets.

At least they had couple years break in eating their pets before their government run out cash.

In other words, First Venezuela prospered under dictatorship, but that ended when country could not get anymore loans, but new government that replaced said dictatorship was able to fix Venezuela's dept problem thanks mostly for rise of oil prices and this eventually lead that Venezuela prospered when oil price was high but then its economy crashed when oil price dropped then its economy started again prosper when oil price rose again and then it crashed again when oil prices again crashed and then it crashed more because of coup attempt and business strikes, which combined lead exodus of foreign investments. Now Venezuela's economy is in theory in recovery but out of control inflation is destroying it and things aren't helped that oil revenue is lowest in past half century and oil is still Venezuela's main export.

The main compromise is that while I'm sure Stein and Johnson have their own sets of flaws, they're far too small to be as criminal as Hillary and it would truly take some effort to be as "special" as Trump, not to mention that if a third party were to somehow pull even 20% of the vote, it might encourage people to give new parties a shot in future elections, which is clearly needed, given the DNC corruption.

Anybody that is against vaccines is absolutely incompetent to lead country. It is flaw that either Trump or Clinton don't come even close to.

• Like 2

Anybody that is against vaccines is absolutely incompetent to lead country. It is flaw that either Trump or Clinton don't come even close to.

I don't know if I would be so quick to discredit someone's entire record due to one quirk. Even so, I'd still argue that Stein would be hard-pressed to ban vaccines in the USA, whereas Hillary installing TPP for example, she has the backing of every lobbyist in the country. Pick your poison wisely, and I would argue that we have an antidote for the ones Johnson and Stein may carry.

I don't know if I would be so quick to discredit someone's entire record due to one quirk. Even so, I'd still argue that Stein would be hard-pressed to ban vaccines in the USA, whereas Hillary installing TPP for example, she has the backing of every lobbyist in the country. Pick your poison wisely, and I would argue that we have an antidote for the ones Johnson and Stein may carry.

It is not quirk it is health hazard for entire nation that risks millions of lives. 

EDIT: You don't need to even stop vaccinations fully to cause big health problems. You need to decrease vaccination percent only ten/twenty percent and most of herd immunity is gone and lots of disappeared diseases will come back and do devastating damage. So president that is against vaccinations is quite dangerous thing for nation that already suffers from anti-vaccination movements.

Edited by Elerond

I was just watching MSNBC. They are so in the tank for the DNC and Hillary is is nearly sickening. This whole e-mail thing is all the Russian's fault. None of this would have happened if not for the Russians. 

Actually even if the Russians were behind the leaks none of this would have happened if the whole damned lot of them were not as crooked as a dogs hind leg. Had there been no corruption, no collusion, no attempts to lie or sabotage there would have been nothing to leak.

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

L0L Someone mass murders people  and people mock those concerned by those mass murders by spamming bull**** lists. It is okay if people  get blown up.. chances are it won't be you... no, let us just show you what TRUE fear mongering... BURN YOUR BED PILLOWS. THOSE EVIL PILLOWS ARE OUT TO DESTROY YOU. MUAHAHHAHAAHAHAH!

Idiot.

P.S. You can help deal with the evil pillows AND  help deal with  mass murderers.

WOW.

Multi tasking. I AM FREAKIN AMAZIN'. I CREATED THE THEORY OF MULTI TASKING. HOLY MOLY ****Z.

p.s.s.   'People who  warn people to be worried about  mass murdered by 'muslim terorrists' are just fearmongers.... let me  fearmonger you about othger stuff too/

fearmongering is wrong... unless I do it. LMFAO People.

Edited by Volourn
  • Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It is not quirk it is health hazard for entire nation that risks millions of lives. 

EDIT: You don't need to even stop vaccinations fully to cause big health problems. You need to decrease vaccination percent only ten/twenty percent and most of herd immunity is gone and lots of disappeared diseases will come back and do devastating damage. So president that is against vaccinations is quite dangerous thing for nation that already suffers from anti-vaccination movements.

I've not read that she opposed vaccines only some political non-answer pandering on Reddit

Free games updated 3/4/21

I was just watching MSNBC. They are so in the tank for the DNC and Hillary is is nearly sickening. This whole e-mail thing is all the Russian's fault. None of this would have happened if not for the Russians. 

Actually even if the Russians were behind the leaks none of this would have happened if the whole damned lot of them were not as crooked as a dogs hind leg. Had there been no corruption, no collusion, no attempts to lie or sabotage there would have been nothing to leak.

SPEAKING OF RUSSIA...

Putin is fascinating to me. Every time I see the guy, I see a man that fancies himself James Bond, and longs for the olden KGB days so he can be a super suave spy like in the movies. I consider him a dangerous man, because while he's certainly proven intelligence, his goals often seem childish, and likewise if you bother looking up interviews or questions where reporters toss difficult questions at him, his go-to response is typically to speak to that person as if they're an idiot for asking that question without even bothering to explain why; he bullies them into backing down.

Whenever I befriend a Russian here in Germany, I always ask them about politics. Why? Because very few russians seemingly follow politics, while Putin has very high favorability ratings. The vast majority tell me they don't care about politics or "it's all rigged anyways." The minority immediately understand my concerns, agree, and say Putin isn't ideal. I ask them why on earth they'd support him without question then, and the answer is always the same. "Because Putin is the only alternative to the oligarchs, and no matter how problematic Putin may be, nothing is worse than the oligarchs. He is infinitely superior." This always has me wondering what exactly kind of hell the Russians have gone through with said oligarchs, and unfortunately it's not really something they can explain to me since it was an experience.

I now sit here realizing that come November, should Trump win, all my German friends are gonna invite me out to dinner and ask for a run-down of the election. They'll want me to explain politics to them and how on earth so many people could vote for a man like Donald Trump, and I know what my answer will be.

"Because Trump is the only alternative to the oligarchs, and no matter how problematic Trump may be, nothing is worse than the oligarchs. He is infinitely superior."

• Like 2

There are more oligarchs under Putin than there ever were. He turned all his personal friends into oligarchs. The difference is he removed all of them from politics (except from his side of course). No more competing oligarch media slinging feces at each other.

You guys are kind of missing my point. :p

i don't remember where it was that someone said that if Hilary wins, every man in the US will be considered a rapist until proven innocent. so i told him that if it comes to that, the solution is simple: every man registers as a muslim, so every time he is accused of anything he can cry "islamophobia" and get away with it

• Like 1

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.