E3 2015 AND YOU!

Bryy

This is going to cross the million mark before midnight (EDT), isn't it?  They may meet their goal by morning.

And yes, announcing this at E3 obviously helps.  Tons of eyeballs and all that.

I would guess that they can meet goal in next couple hours if people that crashed KS during show comeback, but of course it could be that they weren't actually interested to back the game but were just curious.

This is going to cross the million mark before midnight (EDT), isn't it?  They may meet their goal by morning.

And yes, announcing this at E3 obviously helps.  Tons of eyeballs and all that.

Already 3 $10,000 backers.  While I've heard of Shenmue, I've never played it (never owned a Sega or Microsoft console), and didn't realize it had such a fanbase.

Already over $750,000 in an hour, so it'd be kind of stunning if it didn't break a million by midnight.

Suckers born every minute.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

FF VII remake, no game footage, just a "promise." It's going to show up at next year's E3 with a new trailer, then we stop hearing about it for 5 more years beyond "we're still working on it."

The Last Guardian trailer, while I'm excited they're showing it, actually looks very reminiscent of an old gameplay trailer I saw years ago. Has much change or was all this delay the platform shift?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

The Last Guardian trailer, while I'm excited they're showing it, actually looks very reminiscent of an old gameplay trailer I saw years ago. Has much change or was all this delay the platform shift?

I would guess that biggest problem has been that Fumito Ueda (game's director and designer) ending his full time employment with Sony and Team ICO, although his contract with Sony seem to demand that he will finish Last Guardian, before he can fully stop working for them.

I would put game in category that it is actually coming when its actually released, because it can easily suffer similar fate as Silent Hill, although Sony seems to be more keen to release game even if it isn't actually in such condition that it should be released.

Overall great show. What luck I lucked out and had an impromptu day-off to watch E3. If I had a blu-ray copy of The Neverending Story, I'd watch that too.

No Crash Bandicoot this year but the exclusive controller reveal and Star Wars Battlefront gameplay are making me giddy. 

All Stop. On Screen.

U4 got me hyped. And i thought i wouldn't be. Also Destiny will continue to hold me in it's grasp with that new expansion. Dark Souls 3 i'm not so sure about.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

I bet one of the $10,000 backers is Ragnar Tornquist. Massive fanboy of the games.

What makes you think that? I know a lot of people are massive fans but $10,000 is still a lot of money, even if they had the money.

I just found out who took the jacket. But I'm not sure he wants to keep it. It looks like someone might take his place. Now who could the new owner be...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1063867

Edited by ryukenden

So new Hitman game is called Hitman. Here's to hoping it won't suck or be like Absolution.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I guess, just hate the series becoming high paced and action oriented and don't really feel it should aim to be a CS;GO competitor. But I suppose at this point the milk has evaporated, heh.

There is still Arma if you want slower paced and more methodical military shooter... Haven't ever tried America's Army, but I would expect to be fairly similar to Arma. It's true that the genre now will be missing a squad command game that Rainbow Six was filling nicely...

Yeah, ARMA has problems too. There's always Ground Branch (watch that be another Takdeown Red Saber).

Squeenix is on in a few minutes right? My question is if anything we saw at Sony is this year or is it all for the next year.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hope to see some more stuff on Just Cause 3.

U4 got me hyped. And i thought i wouldn't be. Also Destiny will continue to hold me in it's grasp with that new expansion. Dark Souls 3 i'm not so sure about.

Weren't the first couple of expansions for Destiny rather mediocre?  I haven't played them yet, but just going on reviews/word of mouth from friends, they sound underwhelming.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Weren't the first couple of expansions for Destiny rather mediocre?  I haven't played them yet, but just going on reviews/word of mouth from friends, they sound underwhelming.

Well yes and no, but the basic gameplay of destiny is so fun that me and my friends can't get away. No other game out right now can get us away from destiny and there addons do just enough to keep the interest going. 

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Mario Maker looks legit awesome.  You can make some really insane levels.  I'm pretty stoked about creating some fiendishly difficult levels.  Maybe not I Wanna Be the Boshy level difficult, but difficult.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

• Like 5

so, is obsidian s'posed to be announcing anything at e3, or is they gonna wait for e3 hoopla to die down before sharing new info?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)