E3 2015 AND YOU!

Bryy

I didn't ask for this...

...much combat.  But I get that it's a trailer so they need their shooty shooty and splushuns for the Michael Bay crowd.  As long as I can play it ghost style I'll be happy.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

so, is obsidian s'posed to be announcing anything at e3, or is they gonna wait for e3 hoopla to die down before sharing new info?

HA! Good Fun!

The card game Kickstarter claimed Obsidian would be announcing some PoE stuff on the 17th, and that they won't be able to announce their new stretch goal until then. My guess is they'll show the expansion on the PC E3 presser, but maybe they'll just show PoE-themed Armored Warfare tank skins, who knows.

so, is obsidian s'posed to be announcing anything at e3, or is they gonna wait for e3 hoopla to die down before sharing new info?

HA! Good Fun!

The card game Kickstarter claimed Obsidian would be announcing some PoE stuff on the 17th, and that they won't be able to announce their new stretch goal until then. My guess is they'll show the expansion on the PC E3 presser, but maybe they'll just show PoE-themed Armored Warfare tank skins, who knows.

My bet is the announcement will be at the presser, but they'll also announce something like "tomorrow you can blah blah blah".

I'm now onboard the hype train for No Man's Sky. Haven't really paid it any attention until now because I kind of assumed it was a PC exclusive. But it's coming first to PS4, which works for my situation.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Desu Ex looks terrible. Tomb Raider looks okay.

Eh, the marketing is like HR, shooty shooty but the game isn't that bad. Probably will come down to pushing some button to blow up something or not.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I'm now onboard the hype train for No Man's Sky. Haven't really paid it any attention until now because I kind of assumed it was a PC exclusive. But it's coming first to PS4, which works for my situation.

I am curios why did you think so as it was first announced in Sony's 2014 E3 conference and it was said that it will come to PS4 which is only platform today which it is announced for, although they have said that it will be Sony's console exclusive and timed exclusive, which is why people think that it is also coming on PC in some point of time.

Desu Ex looks terrible. Tomb Raider looks okay.

Eh, the marketing is like HR, shooty shooty but the game isn't that bad. Probably will come down to pushing some button to blow up something or not.

I read one interview from its developers who said that this time they want to address some issues that people found annoying in HR, like for example that you had to kill bosses and you could not sneak on bosses. So I am bit hopeful, but after Thief I don't really trust anything that Eidos Montreal says.

Edited by Elerond

Yeah, the PoE expansion is basically confirmed as an announcement. Poorly kept 'secret' anyway since it was an added extra of the kickstarter. Doesn't seem like anything else except perhaps some Armoured Warfare stuff is imminent though:

"Armored Warfare [tank MMO] is looking great, hitting more than 15K simultaneous people playing it last week; [the Pillars of] Eternity [Expansion] has a ton of cool new things; and we'll have a couple of fun things to announce in the next few months."

CHow9c4WUAIpsnc.png

Ah, Orwellian refers to ORson WELLes, I always wondered where it came from.

• Like 4

This is Ubisoft levels of cringe.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra