The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [2015]

Pidesco

On Death March and have no problem appying blade oils, though I miss the old animation for that task, along with whetstones and whatnot.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

This Azure Wrath sword seems really OP.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I've been playing without chest armour and weilding axes since sailing to Skellige, it's quite fun though a little dangerous.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

About to fight what seems like the grand battle with no pants. My pants are lv 31 and I'm lv 30. Slight miscalculation there.

Gave a certain flair to the cinematics though.

Some joke about a swordsman in there.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Free Horse Armor? Well, i never!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I just tried the Gwent mini game for the first time last night. Got my ass handed to me in Novigrad. Repeatedly.

Then I realized you have to run around and buy cards for your collection.. and then build your collection yourself by choosing the right cards in the deck.. and then work your way up an unofficial Gwent ladder by travelling the land.. and then it was 03:30 in the morning again and I still have to get up at 07:00 for work.

Great mini game though! I usually don't even like card games.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

The King quest in Skellige had a shocking twist, end was a bit too convenient.

Didn't see a Ves questline. Or maybe I missed it. 

I'm betting it either comes later, or is the one that's bugged to heck with Roache.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Didn't see a Ves questline. Or maybe I missed it.

There's one involving her, rather short, you get it from Roche after a part of the Whoreson line.

Effectively around 35/36. In that most players are reporting that they're there after having done everything. There's very little you can do to gain more XP past that and nothing to effectively gain. Some people have gotten 40+ weapon schematics, though.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Effectively around 35/36. In that most players are reporting that they're there after having done everything. There's very little you can do to gain more XP past that and nothing to effectively gain. Some people have gotten 40+ weapon schematics, though.

I have found several 43 and 45 level schematics, but only way to reach those levels are to just slaughter respawning monsters to end of the time. Although they have plan to offer all those additional mission free dlcs in future, maybe those schematics are meant to for them, because currently game don't have any enemies that could stand assault from thousands points of damage that Geralt would do with those weapons in those levels.