Dragon Age: Inquistion

Morrigan will be revealed on that party.

Morrigan....oh Morrigan..she is pretty :wub:

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Edit: Do any of you post in the BSN regularly or semi-regularly? 

I do, sadly. 

I hope this Orlesian ball will be a good opportunity for my rogue to use some stealth and pick-pocketing  ...oh wait, I'm going to be the head of a major organization, stealing stuff wouldn't make much sense.

Meh. 

That's what I always hated about RPGs.

That they are trying to appeal to the kleptomaniac crowd?

:lol:

That they are not appealing to us kleptomaniacs enough. By the way, is pick-pocketing in DA:I?

• Like 1

Edit: Do any of you post in the BSN regularly or semi-regularly? 

I do, sadly. 

I hope this Orlesian ball will be a good opportunity for my rogue to use some stealth and pick-pocketing  ...oh wait, I'm going to be the head of a major organization, stealing stuff wouldn't make much sense.

Meh. 

That's what I always hated about RPGs.

That they are trying to appeal to the kleptomaniac crowd?

That they are not appealing to us kleptomaniacs enough. By the way, is pick-pocketing in DA:I?

I always find it interesting how people typically adopt a certain playing style in RPG, like stealth or hard core fighters. For me I prefer a wizard or sorcerer who holds back but casts devastating spells. I have never found the appeal to stealth but I know many people enjoy it

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I tend to play whatever feels best to me in the system. I might play a wizard in one game but never in another just simply on how they are implemented.

But then finding whatever feels best class-wise is part of why I restart the games so much.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I have never found the appeal to stealth but I know many people enjoy it

You can roleplay a morbidly obese assassin that passes every stealth check, sneaking while saying "te hee". You don't find that appealing?
  • Like 3
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I have never found the appeal to stealth but I know many people enjoy it

You can roleplay a morbidly obese assassin that passes every stealth check, sneaking while saying "te hee". You don't find that appealing?

Good point

John Milton 

The palace looks especially good. 

Also, aren't proper nouns that are a singular entity followed by a singular verb? I keep seeing "Bioware are", "Bioware have" increasingly in website publications. I'm pretty sure that is incorrect in American English, but maybe it's different elsewhere. 

Anyways carry on. 

Edited by Azure79

The palace looks especially good. 

Also, aren't proper nouns that are a singular entity followed by a singular verb? I keep seeing "Bioware are", "Bioware have" increasingly in website publications. I'm pretty sure that is incorrect in American English, but maybe it's different elsewhere. 

Anyways carry on. 

Grammar police anyone? :p

John Milton 

Should never call the police unless it's life or death. 

Seems like the Queen's English regards entities as plural, but American business-es are literally recognized as one person. I think even Aussies do it, too, the first way.

Edited by ManifestedISO

All Stop. On Screen.

Huh, looks like we'll be visiting the Black City. Which would be cool and not entirely unsurprising, when I think about it, which I hadn't. :p

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Huh, looks like we'll be visiting the Black City. Which would be cool and not entirely unsurprising, when I think about it, which I hadn't. :p

Bracing for disappointment. 

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Bracing for disappointment.

Zevran taught me to be always braced for SOMETHING when playing a Bioware game... :p
  • Like 7

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Bioware is going for the plot twist that you've been in the Black City the entire time, which is actually real world Compton.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

The idea that mages actually corrupted heaven always appealed to me in the first game, I hope they do it right.

The City was already corrupted when the mages entered.

The Maker will probably be final boss.

• Like 1

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

the black city will be:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Edmonton_Common

when those wizards saw the fugly, tacky and boorish monstrosity that were the Creator's "heaven," they were disappointed and mildly appalled. in a fit o' pique, the Creator cursed the mocking intruders-- turned 'em into the first darkspawn.

what? you really think bioware will come up with something better?

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

So Andraste romance confirmed?

yes, and flemmeth IS andraste, and you are morrigan's hellspawn... 

hmmm. that would perhaps be too creepy even for a bio romance.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 2

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Only in the DLC "Divinity Love Pack".

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Bioware is going for the plot twist that you've been in the Black City the entire time, which is actually real world Compton.

That some reason brought this to my mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITiZfGKVkLM&feature=kp

yes, and flemmeth IS andraste, and you are morrigan's hellspawn... 

hmmm. that would perhaps be too creepy even for a bio romance.

HA! Good Fun!

Gromnir always remember that the word "creepy" is very subjective

What is creepy for you may be perfectly normal for me

John Milton 

The idea that mages actually corrupted heaven always appealed to me in the first game, I hope they do it right.

The City was already corrupted when the mages entered.

The Maker will probably be final boss.

Sandal's monologue in DA2 essentially confirms the Maker is bull****.

The Statue in Witch Hunt referenced the Fade tearing: The Shadow.

Sandal echoes this sentiment.

DA has some really good plotting if you look past all the ****ty retcons.